Prologue

'What do you believe in?' An old friend once asked me.

'Nothing' I informed him at first, little knowing what havoc it would cause to my life.

'Everyone believes in something!' He insisted, little knowing how my peculiar mind worked.

'Nothing!' I honestly repeated, there was nothing for me to have faith in. Nothing and no-one.

If only he had asked me the same question now. Now I know who I am. Now I know what I am. Now... I don't know where I am... and I am scared... Proud... yet so, so, scared and confused beyond belief.

What do you believe in?

Doesn't matter what it is.

It could be the TV, a music band, a friend, your family, it could even be a game! It all depends on how you define the word...

'Belief'.'

Why do we need faiths and beliefs!? Just 'Why?'.

Why pour you heart and soul out to an invisible theory when you can communicate with your friends and family?

Why trust something or someone you have never met?

People since the dawn of time have always poured their souls out into a 'greater being' or believed something they loved...but what happens if someone, or something, has been listening in?

Listening and laughing as your hopes and dreams are shattered or as your life crumbles around you and in a vain attempt for closure you implore for mercy.

They could try twisting the nightmares and sorrows of the inocent to forge a creature. (No, not Justin Bieber!) A creature that knows fear, knows how it hurts and knows how to manipulate it. A creature of ultimate power over the mind.

It may sound stupid, but anything is possible.

My name is Becky Harrison, i am 14, and what i have just described has actually happened. Let me tell you the story about how the prays of the weak became the weapon of a mad man. A mad man with no knowledge of morals and no respect for the innocent.

It all began on Friday 13th August 2010 at a party... ANOTHER stupid party...