Chapter 16

Jesse's POV (After Sarah left for her date and she was heading to the park)

When I got to the park I saw Aphrodite sitting alone on a bench, I wave to her face lifts up with excitment, I wonder how long she has been gay for?

"Hey Jesse" Aphrodite says in a cute way "Hey Aphrodite, so are we going to talk about our realtionship?"

"Yes we are, I really like you alot Jesse, and I was wondering do you want to go on a date with me next Saturday?" "Sure I would love to, I know that this may be a little to soon, but when do you want to go public"

"Um... well I was acutally kinda thinking that we wouldn't go public at all, and our parents would just know not our friends, so we would have to act mean to each other, but we wouldn't mean it and we can't spend time together at school, but we could spend time together after school and on the weekends? Is that okay?"

I felt hurt inside, I wanted to go public to show people that a popular girl and a not so popular girl could be together, oh well I guess my dreams won't come true.

" How about this, we can go public after our 2nd date? And you could tutor me in math, cuz i need help in math and nobody would suspect a thing?" "Sure" Aphrodite said, "So, can I meet your parents next week?" Aphrodite said "Sure" I replyed just then I got a text from Sarah

Her: Hey Jesse what's up?

Me: Nothing much just at the park with Aphrodite

Her: Oh so are you to making out?

Me: God Sarah No! We are just talking about our relationship

Her: Oh okay, anyways gotta go foods here

Me: Okay see you at home bye

Her: Bye

"So who where you texting?" Aphrodite asked me "Oh Sarah" "Cool, look I am very sorry for what I did to you, I just got jealous" Aphrodite was jealous of me? What? "Jealous of me? Why?" "You had friends that where nice to you, you guys never got into fights, you had a boyfriend"

Oh ya that's right I did have a boyfriend, his name was Kyle and he broke up with me, he broke my heart that's one of the reason's I don't like guys they break your heart and they can get you preagnet

"Oh, but didn't you have a boyfriend to? And you had friends, I was jealous of you cuz you where popular, and I wasn't" I told her "What friends? They weren't my friend's I just hung out with them because I didn't want to be an outcast, and I became popular because I had money, and people just wanted to use me for it"

"But yet you are still popular" "Yeah because I made friends at a summer camp and my friend's went to our school, and we all came back together" "So people don't use you anymore? For your money?"

"No, I am not rich like I was, you see my parents died 3 years ago and me and my sister went into a foster home, at that time my sister was 18 and I was 14 and my sister wasn't old enough to take care of me,so we where stuck in a foster home with 2 other's guys for 2 years and when my sister turned 18 she bought a home and promised me that I would never have to go back to a foster's home again, but she was wrong" "What happened?"

"You know that guy in the foster home?" "Yeah" "Well he became her boyfriend and they went out to a club and had sex and they where drunk, when she got home she went to bed and the next morning took a test and she was pregnate, and she went over to his place and he said he was sorry, so she drove home, but took a wrong turn and a car smashed into her and she died"

"Aphrodite, I'm so sorry" tear's where coming down her face "And she promised! And here I am stuck in a foster home again" "Where do you get all of the cool clothes from then?" "My foster mom is a fashion designer and makes my clothes, you would she earns alot of money right?" I nodded

"She is on drugs and uses all the money she has left over to buy them, and her and her husband have sex like every night, they forget about me so I have to survive on my own"

"How long are you going to be there for?" "Until I get a job, and get a home" " But I am 16 now so I can't live by myself, and I can't get a job my parents won;'t let me" "That sucks, well I have to go now text you later" "Okay bye, oh Jesse you are the only person I told about my past life don't tell anyone" "My lips are sealed" "Bye"

I start walking home, wow I can't belive what Aphrodite just told me and i thought she had it easy, but she doesn't.

"I'm home!" I yell to my mom "Okay" "Mom, can Aphrodite come and meet you next week?" " I will talk about it with Sarah's mom okay, oh and Sarah should be home soon" "Okay" I go upstairs and get a text from Aphrodite

Her: Hey

Me: Hey so tommorow we don't talk at all then?

Her: Nope, we don't go public until the 2nd date remember?

Me: Oh yeah so where are we going to go for our date?

Her: It's a surprise

Me: Okay

Her: Gotta go

Me: Okay bye

I hear the door open I think that's Sarah she should be coming up soon, I can't wait to ask her how her date went.

Author's Note:

Heey that's the end of chapter 13 Hope you liked it :D

What do you guys think of Aphrodite's past? The chapter is longer finally, I forgot to tell you last chapter that I have no idea what the steps are to a realtionship, cuz I haven't been in one, so ya I just guessed anyways

COMMENT

&

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!