Chapter 11

Jesse's POV

When me and Sarah got home, I told her to meet me upstairs, her mom wanted to talk to her in private. When I got upstair's my mom was in my room waiting for me I guess " Jesse can I talk to you for a minute?" my mom sounded nervous " Uh I guess so" she went over to the door and closed the door and sat down beside me on the bed " Jesse, this isn't easy for me to say, but me and Sarah's mom are getting together" " What? You guys are already friend's what does get together mean? Like you are having a party or something? Cuz if you are then that's tottaly fine with me" No Jesse I'm gay, and so is  Sarah's mom, we are dating" " Okay" " So your okay with that then?" " Yes mom I am fine, I jsut didn't expect it that's all" " Alright, well I think Sarah's mom is done telling her news, so I will send her up" " Okay"

When Sarah got up, I was so nervous to tell her I mean how much news can she take? Her mom is gay and her best friend is gay, ugh I will just tell her  " You wanted to see me?" Sarah asked " Yeah, um you know how our parents are gay?" " Yeah why? I think it's nice, I mean so you dont have to move out" " Yeah, um... look  I am just going to say it" " Okay say what?" " Sarah, i'm gay" her face seemed so shocked " Legit really?"  " Really" " For how long? How did you know? Do you like anyone?" " I guess for about 2 months, it's hard to explain, how I knew that I was gay, well I guess it's how you liked Erik, and how I like...." " You like somebody? Who?" I sighed " Aphrodite" " Jesse i'm sorry to say, but Aphrodite doesn't feel the same way you do" " How do you know?!" " I just do Jess, I mean come on as if she is gay, she is popular, and if she was she would be a loser" " Oh! So you're calling me a loser? What do you have against gay people?! Your mom is gay, so your calling her a loser?" " No Jess that's not what I meant, it's just that-" " No just save it! I shouldn't of told you, it would of been way better if you never knew! Your right, as if Aphrodite wouild like me, she's popular' " Look Jess I'm-" " No! Don't talk to me! I thought I could trust you, you outa all my friends, I chose you! You think it was easy to tell you this? No it wasn't! You should at least support me!" " Jesse I am sorry" Sarah left.