Chapter 22 (Additional)

A/N: okay so I decided to make another chapter haha 🙈

-

Camila and Lauren both pulled out from the hug and looks up at the staircase as they heard footsteps coming towards them. Mike stretches his hands in the air and yawns closing his eyes. He hasn't notice the two girls who was sitting on the living room until he turned around and was about to sit on the couch for awhile seeing that it was still quite early but instead of meeting an empty couch, he sees Lauren and Camila sitting there. Clara followed and comes down the stairs, rubbing her eyes tiredly. She turned towards Mike to ask him why he was standing there but she was surprise to see Lauren in her peripheral vision. She haven't notice Camila seeing that the girl was almost being covered by Mike and Lauren's figure.

"Sweetie, why are you up so early?" Clara asked breaking the silence and as she walked towards the girl, she was surprised to see Camila as well. The girl gave her a polite smile, "Camila, I thought you're supposed to be in Cuba?" Lauren frowned at that, slightly furrowing her eyebrows. Her mother knows and she didn't tell her?

"Um..." Camila mumbled and glanced at Lauren.

"Mom, Dad..can she stay with us?" Lauren pleaded and glanced between her parents who looks at each other, still confused. That wasn't what Camila was asking for her to do but that worked too, seeing that she didn't had anywhere to stay in.

Mike being guilty that it was his fault that Camila had to move, he answered "Sure hon" he then turned his head towards Camila "Hija, you're welcome here anytime, you can stay as long as you can" He smiled and glanced between the two girls.

"Does your mother know about this, Camila?" Clara asked the girl, concern laced in her voice. The teen pursed her lips and slowly shook her head. "Is it okay if I call her? To tell them that you're safe?" Clara asked even if Camila would say no, she would still do it anyway. Her mother must have been panicking and worrying so much as to where her daughter is.

Camila nodded, feeling guilty for just running away without her parents knowing. Clara smiled before walking towards the phone on the small wooden table. She typed in the number before placing it near her ear and waited for someone to answer.

"Yes...yes she's safe...she would actually like to stay here....oh no, it's fine...she can stay as long as she can...oh you don't have to, we'll just ask Lauren to get her things there...don't worry, we'll take care of her...oh, she can stay at Lauren's room if she likes...okay, bye Sinu" Clara hunts up the phone and smiles at the two girls who was watching her expectantly.

"She agreed" Clara announced making both girls grin widely.

Just as long as it would make their daughter happy, then they would do it.

Lauren places the last touch to her make up and smiled before glancing at Camila through the mirror. The girl was smiling widely as she placed some make up to herself, she looked pretty excited for this. The girl then placed her fake circle shape eye glasses before looking up at Lauren. The green eyed girl couldn't help but giggle.

"How do I l-look?" Camila asked and twirled around, letting Lauren see her whole outfit.

"You look adorable!" Lauren smiled widely and stood up from her seat. "How do I look?"

"Vampirey!" Lauren laughs at her answer and sat on her bed, watching as Camila runs around the room looking for something. It was weeks after Camila's return, the girl have explained everything to her by now and Lauren was still quite pissed off with her Dad, she wanted him to give Alejandro's job back without Lauren telling him to do so. She just needed to wait.