Chapter 8

Lauren looks at Camila who is peacefully lying on top of her bed asleep. She studied her features, her beautiful soft tan skin, her natural sikly long wavy hair, her long eyelashes, her soft pinkish lips that Lauren couldn't believe she have just kissed. She is just so captivating and very beautiful in and out, Lauren didn't know why some people can't see it and there was no reason for somebody to not like her or even fall in love with her. The fact that Camila looks at her so so lowly upsets her too and she wanted to change that. She wanted to let her know she was beautiful.

The brunette shifts on her position and placed her arm around Lauren's stuff toy while still asleep. It startled the green eyed girl but sighs in relief when she sees Camila still limp on the bed and soft snores comes out of her soft pink lips.

There was still a big space beside Camila but Lauren just decided to stay on her small comfortable brown couch. She plops down on the couch and looked around her room and decided to clean it up a bit. She didn't want Camila to wake up in a very messy room and once she was done, she sits back down on the couch.

It was past midnight and Lauren is still wide awake, unable to sleep so she decided to just read a book even though she couldn't concentrate since she would very much often glance at the brunette.

Lauren sighs changing her mind since she doesn't have the mood to read and placed the book beside her and lays down sideways, facing Camila.

Okay, I'm such a creep. Lauren thoughts and sat up, running her hand through her hair and glanced at the clock.

4:38 The clock states. Lauren quietly groans and places her palm on her forehead, leaning backwards and slumped on the seat. The seconds felt like minutes and the minutes seriously felt like hours. Lauren just wants to go to sleep and she couldn't.

"What the hell." Lauren mutters under her breath and lays back down to try and take a nap.

Few hours have passed and eye bags starts to form under Lauren's eyes. The sunlight peeking through the windows and she wasn't able to sleep at all, well she tried. She was now looking once again at the small figure on her bed.

She was startled when Camila loudly groaned and the brunette shifted on her position, facing the ceiling with her eyes still closed and the back of her palm is on top of her forehead as if it would stop the pain. Lauren slowly stood up and made sure to put the book back to the bookshelf before she goes to Camila.

"Mila, you awake?" Lauren whispers once she was sitting beside Camila, the girl closed her eyes tightly and slowly shook her head in response. "Do you need aspirin?" Lauren slowly asks in concerned, knowing that Camila was still half asleep and would only understand a few of her words.

Camila slowly opened her eyes and looked around the slightly familiar room but she was pretty sure it wasn't hers. She stood up to have a better look of the room, it was pretty huge but simple; Books, Pictures and Albums filled most of the room. There was also a small flat screen TV and Unlike her's, the person's wallpaper is blue while her's back home is bright yellow. She looks down and sees that she was lying on top of a soft comfortable queen size bed and there was a cute little penguin stuff toy lying beside her.

"Oh. you're in my room." Lauren tells her when she noticed the confused look plastered on Camila's face but it made the girl even more confused and looks up to be met by those piercing green eyes.

Okay, um. What the hell. Camila said inside her mind, surprised to see Lauren. She heared a voice awhile ago but she didn't exactly process who the voice owns.

"I'll be back, I'll get you some aspirin." Lauren announces and turns around to go downstairs, opening and closing the door once she was outside. Camila frowns and massaged her temples, this was making her headache even more than it already was.