-13: Percy-A Dare to Wear a Dress-

Okay, so I was going through the comments of DT, and I found some dares!! Yay!! Dedicated to @BrachioHera for the dare! And it's a Percy chapter, AGAIN!! This isn't edited, btw. So correct me if I made any mistakes :)

***

-13: Percy-A Dare To Wear A Dress-

-Percy-

"So who should dare who now?" Leo asked. Good question.

"How about rock paper scissors?" I suggested. Jason nodded and we started to play the old fashioned game of rock paper scissors.

Aaand, Jason won. Grrr.

"Hahaha, Percy, I dare you to wear a dress!" Jason looked at me triumphantly. "And you should walk around camp with it!"

I glared at him (A/N: with my sea green orbs XD) and stood up. "What's with the daring only for me today?" I whined.

Nobody answered as the lunch bell rang.

Piper took me to her cabin to get changed while the others went to have lunch. Annabeth kissed me bye (even though there was no reason) and waved. I waved back, smiling when the huge rock on her finger caught the light. I'm surprised nobody noticed it yet.

Piper threw open the door to the cabin. I'm surprised it didn't break. She ushered me inside, and pulled open the doors of a gigantic wardrobe.

"So whaddaya want to wear?" She asked casually, staring at the clothes inside the wardrobe. I stared at her. It looked as if the wardrobe had about two hundred dresses, but how could they possibly fit?!

"Um, anything."

And Piper pulled out the most pink and most shiny, glittery thing I've seen in my life of nineteen years. I felt like I was breathing the pink. It made me sick.

"Ooh, this is perfect." Piper said as she laid it on a bed and pulled out a pair of flats (Thank Zeus) which was decorated in sequins. "It doesn't matter," she smirked. "Since your dress will cover your feet, but it'll give you inner embarrassment."

I looked at her in horror; when did she become so evil?!

Piper walked out and closed the door behind me so I could change. When I was done, I opened the door a crack, and saw her standing by the door.

"Oh good! You're done!" She exclaimed loudly and threw the door open (again). I'm pretty sure everybody would have heard her. I hope not. 

She led me outside to the dining hall, and people began exclaiming. How embarrassing! I awkwardly walked over to the Poseidon table and sat down, not in the mood for any sacrifices today. I guess some people didn't recognize me because they said, "Oh! Percy has a sister? She's one glitter girl!" and "Ooh! I think that's one of Aphrodite's spawn, but why is she sitting at the Poseidon table?"

The people who recognized me were laughing loudly. I ignored them and quickly ate my food, and then walked as fast I could without tripping over the dress to the Aphrodite cabin. I tugged on the door, it thankfully wasn't locked, and walked inside. I quickly changed out of my dress and tossed it on the bed and walked out. 

I waited in the Zeus cabin for my friends. They weren't too long, and they didn't say anything about that disastrous mess. I decided to truth Nico.

***

I kinda feel bad for Percy... 

Anyway, TWO UPDATES IN A DAY!! Just wanted to get the guilty feeling outta me, I guess. Sorry if my writing isn't good recently. I'm a bit out of it. :(

Just to clarify whose playing: Leo, Piper, Jason, Percy, Frank, Hazel, Connor, Annabeth, Travis, Thalia and Nico. 

Oh yeah, about those Thalico kisses, they never happened. We can't have Thalico for the next chapter ;)

Did anybody get the hint? 'Huge rock on her finger'... ??? If you got it, I only have one thing to say - ;)