14 - Truth/Going On A Break

Shawn was already up and getting dressed. He had to meet her today. But, what was he going to tell Beyonce? He nearly got caught yesterday with Rihanna.. 

"Shawn...."

He turned around and saw Beyonce sitting up in bed, looking at him. Shawn smiled and walked to her.

"Yes love," he asked. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, stretching.

"Where are you going," she asked. Shawn fixed his tie and put on his belt.

"Going to the office today, baby. Closing on a deal with Tidal..."

Beyonce smiled and helped fix his tie. He just smiled a little while watching her. She looked at him and kiss his lips.

"Alright honey, be careful... I love you."

He gets up and walks to the door, looking back at her. "I love you too, Beyonce." Shawn walked out the house, closing the door. She got up and took a warm bath. She sighed and sat inside the tub, closing her eyes. Then, the door swung open and Blue walked up to her. Beyonce opened her eye and sat up.

"Hey honey, what's up..."

Blue held up a silver package, "I find this mommy. Daddy drop it." Beyonce frowned and grabbed the package, examining it. Trojan Magnum, it reads. She frowned, growing concerned. Beyonce got out the tub and dried herself off, putting on some clothes.

"Honey go get your sister. I'm going to make you both breakfast...."

Blue nodded and hugged her mom's leg, before running to Savannah's room. Beyonce grabbed her cellphone and called Kelly. The phone rang twice until someone picked it up.

Titan: Babababababa

Beyonce chuckled, it's her nephew Titan. She adores him so much. 

Beyonce: Hi Titan, how are you?

Titan: I good.

Beyonce: That's good. Give the phone to your mommy for me.

He laughed and handed it to his mom. Kelly kissed his forehead and answered.

Kelly: Hey Bey, what's up? You're calling me pretty early....

Beyonce: *takes deep breaths* Blue came to me this morning while I was taking a bath and handed me something *looking at the condom*

Kelly: What did she give you?

Beyonce: *sniffling*

Kelly frowned, she must be crying. She didn't like it when Beyonce cried.

Kelly: Bey.... what's wrong?

Beyonce: *crying a little* She found a-a condom....

Kelly groaned, rubbing her temples. 

Kelly: Okay sit tight, love. I'm on my way. I'm bringing Titan too.

Beyonce: O-Okay...

She hung up and sighed, wiping her eyes. Beyonce didn't want the girls to notice that she had been crying. She headed downstairs and began cooking breakfast. As she was finishing up, the doorbell rang. Then, she heard Titan's voice calling her.

Titan: Teetee

She chuckled and opened the door. He looked at her and smiled, clapping. Beyonce grabbed him and hugged him, giving him kisses. Then, she looked at Kelly and gave her a sad smile. 

"Come in. I will get him seated with the girls. So they can eat together," said Beyonce. Kelly nodded and waited in the living room for her. Beyonce walked back in and sat down. Kelly looked at her and sighed. Beyonce was on the verge of a breakdown.