Chapter one

Chapter one

Marie's pov.

Recently I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower and I got to thinking what a wallflower is.Thanks to some help from the internet I came up with an answer.

A wallflower is a person who usually observers things rather than experience them.This person tends to be shy and they go unnoticed as if they don't belong.Yet if you were to talk to them, you could tell them every single thing and they would not judge you , not one bit.Also tend to be invisible. Wallflowers are said to be amazing people.

I noticed a lot of these things described me.I am shy especially when I'm not around my friends Hope , Grace, and Clay.I rather observe things that experience them.I also tend to go unnoticed.

"Marie you zoned out again."Says Mr.Mathew snapping me from my trace like state.

"Oh sorry it didn't mean to zone out."I say blushing a little. Damn I shouldn't space out during class.

"Its okay you only got a few minutes left in class left any way." He says. Mr.Mathew is one of those awesome teachers who rarely assigns homework and everyday is a fun day in his class. He's actually one of my favorite teachers and if I could have a teacher as a friend it'd be him. Kinda like  how Charlie and his English teacher. The bell rings to signal lunch. As per usually I'm the last to get up and gather my stuff. I don't like being caught up with all the other students rushing to get to lunch.

"Bye Mr.Mathew." I yell running out of class. I just had the greatest idea. I'm gonna eat lunch on the roof. It's not the best idea but hey it's something different and my friends won't mind as I don't like large crowds anyway. I run to my locker and throw my stuff inside. I grab my lunch and slam my locker shut. I take off to the roof. You have to go to the third floor and then find another stair case that leads to the door to the roof. I get to the door that leads to the roof. I open it and step outside.I smile as the sun hits my face. It's getting quiet warm now that summer is quickly approaching. I go over to the big air conditioning unit on the roof and climb up it.I stand on it and take a look around. The view is breath taking, its a rather spectacular view . You can see everything for the little flower shop across the street to  the park  and the greatest view of the football field ever.

"Hey wallflower what are you doing up here?"ask Seth, the bad boy. Lets just  say we don't get a long.  We never have. I don't really have anything against him. We just butt heads a lot.

"I can be up here if I want."I say.

"Well we're stuck up here now."He says. I roll my eyes and hop off the air conditioner thing and go to the door. Like I'm gonna believe him. I try to open it but it doesn't work . I try again and it still doesn't work. I try another time and yet again it still doesn't work. Shit!

"This is just great."I sarcastically mumble to myself. I hit the door in a fit of anger before stomping over to my lunch.I pull out my sandwich and take a bite. I instantly spit it out I grabbed my dad's lunch again. Lets just say my dad has weird taste in food. His taste are very disgusting to me. I wipe my tongue off with the end of my shirt. Damn why does he have to put our lunches side by side. Seth and I are sat on top of the air conditioning unit. 

"Here." says Seth handing me half of his sandwich. I hesitantly take the half.  What is he playing at?

"Thank you."I say eyeing him a little suspiciously. I take one hesitant bite. Wow this is actually amazing."This is good."I say after swallowing the bite I had taken.

"Why thank you. I made it myself."he says cheekily. He made the sandwich. Oh my god he made this stinking amazing sandwich. We finishing eating  and sit in awkward silence.