Lover's Secrets

Come all! Come all!

I welcome all into this story of Persephone, Hades, Leuke, and Demeter.

I'm sure that you've all heard of the story of Persephone and Hades from famous scholars or from a priest who protects the temples of Persephone. Some have heard of the tragic tale of rape, unreturned love, and the tears of a mother. Some of you have heard the beautiful tale of love or at least saw the potential of it between the lines of a tragedy.

But you all thought wrong!

There is both love and hate in this story between these two. This is the true story of Persephone and Hades! I claim it to be.

Of course you want proof of my claim. So sit down and read this beautiful tale of tainted beauty. All the gods and goddesses and even a poor little nymph will have their roles to play. Maybe we'll see glimpses of famous heroes who have long passed into the underworld to meet with the God of death. You'll see a Persephone you never knew with wild braids and a taste for adventure. You'll also meet a Hades that you could never have imagined before! We'll see hate in its true ugly form and love as the purest and loveliest of flowers, but never mind that!

Come! Come!

So sit down and gather around and read this tale of the goddess of spring and the god of death.