Bloody Mary

“Why do they call her Bloody Mary?”

            “I heard things from the teachers’ lounge while I was walking by. They were talking about her and why she transferred. They said everyone close to her died a bloody death; and on the third day of school, she was found in the third stall of the girl’s lavatory, passed out. There was a puddle of blood on the floor; and here’s the weird thing, they checked her body and there were no signs of cuts, injuries, or whatever… she was perfectly normal. After that day, everyone called her Bloody Mary; she earned it, and she lived by it.”

            Imagine yourself losing the people you love so much in the span of three years. Imagine yourself being blamed for their deaths, but you’re to be freed because there are no solid evidences against you. Imagine yourself trying to commit multiple suicides, but you fail every time. Imagine yourself being cursed. Imagine yourself being… Mary Levine.

            When the last of Mary’s relative died, she moved to a new state in a small town in Ashford, Washington; and started senior year in a new school. All she wants to be is invisible, and unapproachable; and her wish is granted.

            But not until Michael Archibald- a guy who you would classify as an impossibly perfect guy- forced himself into Mary’s life.  He was curious about her- intrigued, even. But his curiosity led him to slowly fall in love with Mary; and little did he know… it also led him to danger from uncovering hidden secrets about her that even she doesn’t know.

            Mary’s past is locked in the deepest part of her mind, soul, and heart; and let me tell you something… her past isn’t so bright. It’s the combination of your worst nightmares.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- This is the full-on blurb, or whatever you call it :) So here I am, with a new book... which is in the genre of Teen Fic | Romance | Mystery/Thriller | Horror ; now, I wish you guys will like it. No, this isn't based on the Queen, nor the folklore about Bloody Mary- this is my different kind of Bloody Mary.

Dedicated to @oppenheimer for the book cover, which I really love.

Please Vote, Comment, and Add to your reading list! ;) x Thanks, guys! 

Note: A rough draft of this story is posted on my account in Party in my Dorm (PimD) in the fan fiction corner. Just so you know that I originally wrote this book~ and my username over there is -KittyinBunnyland-. Just letting you guys know so you can check for confirmation if I'm lying or not. :) It's on the external link if you want to check it out.

Copyright © 2013 EliManson

All Rights Reserved