Hey Again! Mr. Gangster Chapter One

Hey Again! Mr. Gangster (The Sequel)

Copyright © 2011 crimsonnebula

All rights reserved

Chapter One

(Note:  Before reading this, I suggest you read Hey Mr. Gangster first . You might be confused on some parts.)

This chapter is dedicated to Tasha (Lilly-rain). She's a fantastic writer and my idol for gang stories XD You rock dude!

Enjoy! No proofreading done.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Glancing down on my watch, it was now 7:30 p.m. I was supposed to pick up the guys at home half an hour ago but I was at Nina's house. Apparently, Aiden the doofus, wanted to celebrate my 21st birthday at a night club, out of all the places.

Oh yeah, hombres and chicas.

I, Callisto Worthington, had turned twenty-freaking-one years old as of today, August 10, 2011.

I didn't understand why the numbnut suggested a night out, not that I had anything against the party scene but if he had asked for my opinion, which he didn't at all, I could have preferred at the comforts of my big ass house where we could just chill with the rest of the gang.

Yet again, Aiden was a force to be reckon witth along Caleb and Taylor. Most of time, I was outnumbered when it came to decision making. Yeah, it sucked when overruled by your best friends and I just couldn't help but maim them every chance I got.

It was odd why they wanted to be picked up so early. Usually, when we wanted to go clubbing, it was around 9:00 or 10:00 p.m but 7:00? I thought was he that eager to celebrate my birthday that he wanted to start the party early? He wasn't even the birthday celebrant and he had the audacity to forcefully mandate a night out! Geez!

Sighing, I looked up from my watch and hollered for Nina, who was up in her room for some extended packing. Some of her stuff was already at my house but she said she forgot something so she asked  me to come with her. I couldn't just say no to my girl, though I dread the upcoming bitch fit from Aiden but, she could be scary at times if she wanted to.

Okay, okay, OKAY! Yes, I am whipped but I loved the girl way too damn much.

"Nina!" I yelled from downstairs. "Hurry up so I can pick up the guys!"

Nina yelled back. "Almost done!"

"Hurry or Aiden will strangle me!" I yelled back, chuckling.

"He can go die in the hole for all I care!" she yelled back, chuckling too.

When my dad, Chip Worthington, decided to send me to college this fall and take managment classes, I asked Nina to move in with me instead of her moving to the dorms like she was supposed to. I thought it was sensible for her to move in with me since we were going to the same school, University of California, Los Angeles. The admissions was dad's close friend so I didn't have any problems getting in. Well, with a little bribery on the side anyway.

I, of course, asked permission to her parents because I didn't want to be a dick to my future in-laws, okay maybe that was bold of me in referring Nina's parents as in-laws but at the direction of our relationship, we were pretty much serious as it is. They knew I was in a gang and to my surprise, they had no problems with it, well, with a little threat from her dad about castrating my balls if I did manage to hurt his little girl.