Chapter Two: Who's Mommy?

I OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!! ALL RIGHTS GO TO THERE RESPECTFUL OWNERS!!!!!!!!

To say mommy was shocked is an understatement. Her warm butterscotch eyes widened and Grandma Esme dropped whatever she was holding and turned to face us at lightning speed. She too looked shocked. Mommy made a choking noise in the back of her throat as she looked down on me.

She placed me on the counter so her eyes were level with mine and took a big breath and said in a somewhat calm voice, “Sweetie, do you remember the woman covered in blood from a little bit ago?”

I nodded my head yes.

Mommy opened her mouth and closed it. She reopened her mouth, sighing as she looked out the window into the woods. Grandma Esme seemed to understand why mommy was silent so she glided over to me and took me on her hip.

She looked down at me as I put my head on her shoulder, which made my dark hair to mix with her caramel colored hair and smiled sadly.

“Honey, that lady upstairs, the one that was covered in blood, is your mother not Aunt Alice.”

Mommy (or should I say aunt Alice) made a small noise and Grandma Esme looked at her knowingly (for what I don’t know).

My mind flashed back to the other little girl that was in the room with me and was taken by Aunt Rosalie and I started to wonder who she was.

“Who was the other girl? The one with Aunt Rosalie?” as I said that a really annoying beeping sound went off and grey stuff was coming from where Grandma Esme was standing before. Scared, I reached out for Mo-Aunt Alice who grabbed me quickly with her cold arms and held me close as Grandma Esme rushed to the grey stuff.