The Other One: Renesmee Cullen's Twin Sister

I only own the unnamed twin NOTHING else

Edwards POV

I oulled out a beautiful with brown curls and her mothers extravagent chocolate brown eyes. She had ivory pale skin with hints of blood running through her veins.

"It's a girl" i said aloud

'Renes-Renesmee.....So beautiful...Let me....Give her to me." came the horse whisper of my love, Bella.

As I passed Bella our daughter i saw a bit of light brown hair and stricking green eyes pulling herself out of my darling Bella. She had skin a bit darker than ours making it a creamy pale shade. Dark lashes framing her eyes which are a exact replica of mine from my human life.

"Impossible. Another one!" i exclaimed.

Bella being to intuned to her first born obviously didn't hear my statement. I suddenly hear a gasp and see that Renesmee had bitten Bella. I take Renesmee out of Bellas arms with the arm that isn't holding the unknown baby.

Rosalie is suddenly by my side at takes the babies so i can begin Bellas change.

Your POV (The other Baby)

"It's a girl" i hear a velvety voice say. Whats a girl, i think.

'Renes-Renesmee.....So beautiful...Let me....Give her to me." i hear a weak and scratchy voice say.

I soon get tired of waiting here so i start to pull myself out. When im out i see a man with bronze tousled hair, topaz eyes and a shocked and confused look on his face.

The man says, "Impossible. Another one!" and he picks me up. I see a woman torn up and covered in blood and holding a baby with the same hair as the man who was holding me. I suppose he was my dad. Suddenly I see the girl biting the bloody woman, but the image is hazy.

I blink and the image cames to my normal sight. As i gaze around me my sight lands on the bloody woman as the girl bites her just as i saw. Why did she do that again? The woman gasps and my dad takes her in his other arm when i look at her i see her asleep. Bum!

A blonde goddess comes up and takes us away from the room just as dad bites the woman. The woman looks at us and says, "You two are beautiful babies" and smiles a dazzling smile.

She dresses us and puts me in a crib and walks away with my sister. I felt sad that she would just leave me here when suddenly a short pixy-like girl comes up to me and smiles a dazzling smile.

"Hiya, im your Aunt Alice" she says energetically while picking me up.

She walks up to the blonde goddess and says, "This is your Aunt Rosalie"

She walked into a room that looks like a kitchen and to a woman with a loving, motherly face and caramel colored hair and says, "This is your grandma, Esme"

Esme smiled lovingly at me and asked if i was hungry. I just looked at her and cocked my head wondering what she meant.

Then my tummy made a rumbling noise and i whimpered cause of the monster in it.

Esme smiled and cooked me something that she called pannycakes.

I looked at Auntie Alice when my stomachemonster growled again and said,

"Mommy, why is there a monster in my belly?"

Sooooooooo.... What do you think? Like it? Hate it? Let me know!!!! Read, Comment and Vote!