15. A Splash of Love

"Um....Is this the part where you take me to a cliff or ice skating rink, from one of those cliché Wattpad stories?"

"I-I'm sorry?" Levi furrowed his eyebrows at me with confusion. "What's Wattpad?" He gazed into my eyes, continuing to look lost.

"Forget it." I rolled my eyes at him, crossing my arms in boredom. "Where are we going?"

He didn't answer, instead continued to drive the car closer to the parking lot of what seemed like a gigantic festival.

Wow even more cliché..

"Here." He smiled at me as he placed his soft hand on my thigh, drawing small circles on it with his thumb.

"You're not planning to make me ride those rides right?" I queried, eyeing a scary ride that was flipping people upside down, causing loud yells and screams to come out of the small compartment, which I'm guessing the people are put in.

"Come on." He instructed playfully as he grabbed the keys from the ignition, immediately making my face crinkle in fear.

"It'll be fun." He stepped out the car, walking out to open my door.

"T-thanks." I half-smiled at him, glancing back at that ride I was looking at earlier that made me almost throw up.

"Ladies first." Levi smirked at me, noticing me in my immobile position. "Trust me Arielle, It'll be fun." He cooed, wrapping his arms behind my waist, closing the gap between us.

"Just as long as I'm here with you, those rides will feel like nothing." Levi breathed, hitting me with the familiar scent of his alluring cologne.

"Okay, fine." I replied, placing my hands on his chest, his grip made me remember the same exact feeling I had back in the locker room.

His face was slowly moving closer to mine, with his eyes dilating down at my lips. I couldn't help but look at his sparkling eyes that perfectly reflected the bright festival lights.

Is he preparing to kiss me? What is he doing? Why is he just looking at me?

"Here, let's go." He smiled, quickly letting go of the satisfyingly strong grip on my waist, gesturing for me to follow him.

He's acting so weird.

We entered the festival that completely captured me in awe. The colorful lights blended perfectly with the decorations on the rides that seemed to never stop. Many people were scurrying off to get food, while some hurried to the next ride on their agenda.

"Where do you wanna go first" Levi locked his warm comforting hand with mine, his eyes widening in excitement. "What about the haunted house!" He gaped.

"Oh sure! Because any normal person who goes to a festival would wanna go the haunted house first!" I replied sarcastically, as I gave him a smile that screamed out hell no!

"Great! Let's go!" Levi yelled out childishly, as he pulled me into the direction of hell.