Am I Mr.Right? Nah, I'm jusr Mr.Right Now! Part: 2

"Dude chill I think I can handle the "Heep" of trouble you have in store for us." I said felling relaxed.

I'm sure I can talk my way out of this like I always do. He seem's really mad so it might be a bit harder to weasel my way out of this.

"HAVE YOU NO MERCY! SHAM ON YOU!" The principal yelled while spit flew out of his mouth and into my eye.

"AAAAHHH PEDO OLD MAN SPIT IN MY EYE! NOT GOOD!" I yelled while jumping out of my seat and having a spasm.

"DOMINIC! Calm down and be quite while I call your mother's cell to see if she is almost here." The principal stated.

"AAHHHHHH PRINCIPAL AIDS IN MY EYES! AAHHH DUDE AIDSSSSSS!!!!" I was still screaming in horror of what has came out of my principal Adam's mouth and flew into my eye.

*Principal Adam calls my moms cell and after 4 rings she picks up*

Principal Adam on the phone:

"Mhmmm"

~~~~~

"Yes Ma'am

~~~~~

"Okay so 5 minutes? okay thanks bye!"

Principal Adam sounded really nice on the phone to my mom even when he hung up with her.

"So Dominic your mother shall be here is 5 minutes." Adam said super nicely and excited.

"ERM why you so happy anal....I mean Adam!" I said wondering why he was so happy and of course I said his name wrong at first to make him angry, It was always fun to mess with the principal.

"Okay but you can't tell anyone! Maybe you can actually help me!" Adam said while his eyes became cross eyed which was very weird and odd and not to mention random.

"Erm....Okay?" I said confused and not sure what he needed help with, and why he would ask me when he hates me.

"Dominique you are dismissed! You shall just have a week of detention! Off you go to class Missy." Adam said trying to get rid of her as fast as he can.

Dominique quickly got out without saying anything. Just when she left my phone started vibrating! Is that Dominique texting me? Or is someone calling? Either way I'm not gonna answer in front of the principal he will confiscate my phone!

"So what you wanted to help me with?" I said having no idea what he needed my help with.

"So you know how your mother is divorced right...?" Adam said.

"No shit I know" I said sort of angry that he would bring up my parents divorce.

"Well could you set us up on a date?" Adam asked while his cheeks turned red.

"OH HELL NO!" I said while getting up and running out of the office bumping into a ton of people knocking then on the floor (accidentally) and ran straight to the double wide big blue doors with a huge red sign that says "Emergency Exit Only" but I didn't care I kicked open that door and continued running! I don't know where I was going but I just kept running as fast and far away as I can. I cross the street and BAM! I was hit by a car and went flying onto the ground.

"OH MY GOODNESS! I'M SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY?!??!??!" Where the last words I heard before I went unconscious.

To Be Continued.......