Am I Mr.Right? Nah, I'm just Mr.Right Now! Part: 1

Hey guys just a little note before I start the story: I usually write funny cheesy romance stories that you guys love! but this one I will make it a more serious love romance story but it will still have some humour but not cheesy humour! The story will also be clean so don't be alarmed at the first sentence of the story! and ya that's pretty much it! ENJOY! :D

-------------------------------------------------~------------------------------------------------~--------------------------------------

"YA! THAT FEELS SO AWESOME!" Dominic yelled in excitement and pleasure.

"OH YA!" screamed Dominique in pleasure.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

There was a knock on the door that interrupted me and Dominique. I opened the door open enough for the person to see my eye and for me to see their face.

"What you want? I'm busy!" I said in a neutral rude voice.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!" the man screamed in anger

"Ya! your the principal of the God-awful school!" I said in a neutral and blunt voice.

"Well me and the rest of the school vacuity heard what you and that little Missy where doing and guess what, my office PRONTO!" He said angry and very damaging.

I couldn't help but ask myself why he put the emphasises on "pronto"? couldn't he say it normal like the rest of the sentence? Now, I'm that much more deaf. I decided to not say anything and go to the office but then I remembered I'm butt naked!

"Erm how pronto? Do I have time to put on my clothes or is 2012 gonna happen if I take 2 minutes of your time and put my clothes back on?" I said while going back into the room to put my clothes on not caring what he would say.

"I guess your correct I don't want to go to jail for being a pedophile when I'm not....but that would be hard to explain to the cops and your parents if you where to be in my office butt naked in your birthday suit alone with just me in my office' He said seeming more reasonable.

" K got my clothes on see you soon my little pedo." I  said sarcastically while winking at him while I walked to the office of course I was joking about the whole my little pedo thing just to get under his nerves.

I walked in the office and walked right into the principal's office and sat right in my usual seat. I was waiting for a good 2 minutes before Dominique walked in with her shirt buttoned up wrong and half of it not buttoned, I see she is to "goodie goddie" to take her time. I turned to her and said.

"Babe, That was great wasn't it?" I said while winking at her and acting chill by putting me arms behind my head and leaning back onto the chair.

"Don't push it, I'm gonna get in so much shit with my 'rents, but ya was great, and don't call my babe or I'll cut your balls off and make you eat them" Dominique said in that tone of voice she always talks in when she is trying to be flirty but independent at the same time. The voice that turns me on. The way her lips move and her dark black hair against her clear smooth skin is the icing on the cake. Am I developing feelings for the girl I was supposed to have sex with and never talk to again? This can't go well!

"YOU TWO ARE IN A HEEP OF TROUBLE!" THE PRINCIPAL CAME IN YELLING WITH HIS FACE ALL RED FULL OF ANGER.

--------------~---------------------------------------------~---------------------------------~

So that's the end of part one! It would have been longer but I have to go! let me know what you guys think! and ya to be continued :P haha Comment, Fav, Fan :D