chapter two

thanks for reading please comment vote fan if you want to and please honest feedback it you hate please tell me or if you love it please tell me um yeah and thanks again for reading

The next three months Cameron and Quinn tried talking to each other like they promise. But it was kind of hard getting in touch with each other, with the band playing all night then sleeping half of the day just to wake up, rehearse, and do it again. Quinn loved it though she and the band loved being on the road playing different shows every night. In front of thousands of people meeting new people; opening for some of their favorite bands getting to hang out with them after the show. After having a bad day at work Cameron called Quinn, Quinn always knew how to calm him.

 Cameron was excited to talk to Quinn because they haven’t spoken for a few days due to the fact Quinn was always on the move. Cameron was also excited about the fact his girlfriend and his friends was coming back home next week.  As Cameron sat on his bed waiting for Quinn to answer her phone he couldn’t help but think on how difficult it was to talk to Quinn. Every time Cameron called her she would quickly rush him off the phone; declaring she and the band was at a party networking or getting ready for a show.

Cameron was proud of Quinn and his friends this is what they always wanted, it just depress him that they went from talking every day to not talking for a couple of days life was boring without them here.

Cameron was about to hang up when Quinn answered her phone.

“Hey babe” Cameron said as Quinn answer the phone he was starting to calm down just by been on the phone with her.

“Hey” Quinn replied with a shaky voice.

“What’s wrong Quinn why do you sound like that?”

“Um….Cam I have to tell you something”

“Okay well tell me; what’s up?

“Um…..”

“Um… what Quinn? Come on you know you can tell me anything.”

“Well the record label loves us we had a meeting with them today, they said we built a huge fan base more than they expected us to. They are going to sign us to the label.”

“OMG!!!! That’s freaking AWESOME!!!” Cameron shouted.

“Yeah I know”

“I’m so proud of ya’ll we have to party it up well you all come home next week babe!”

Quinn went quiet as an animated Cameron started planning the party after talking for a while Cameron notice Quinn wasn’t talking.

“Hey Quinn; what’s wrong why you aren’t excited?”

“Because Cam……” Quinn stated nervously.  “Were not coming back home next week.”

“What? Why? School starts in two weeks so you have to be home by then.”

“That’s the thing Cam were not coming back Jersey. The label wants us in Los Angeles— Cameron were moving there after the finial show tomorrow.”

This time it was Cameron who stopped talking as an anxious Quinn talked about how she didn’t have a choice. When she finishing her speech Quinn notice Cameron wasn’t talking.

“Camron. You still there?”

“…………”

“Camron say something?”

“……….”

“Come on CAMERON! Please say something please?” Quinn begs.

“What do you want me to say Quinn? You just told me you and my best friends are moving to LA. I’m just shock Quinn I have nothing to say.”

 “You’re not the only one who is shock Cam; where shock too” Quinn acknowledged with annoyance in her voice.”

“Whatever.

“Whatever! What do you mean whatever?”

“Nothing”

“No. What’s the problem Cam?”

“The problem Amber is that my girlfriend and my best friends are not coming back home but instead going to LA. What happen to were just going to be gone for the summer Cameron, then were coming back home. Well guess what Quinn? You all were wrong.” Cameron shouted.

“Do you think this is easy for us Cameron? Do think we went to leave you, our home, the only life we ever knew behind?  Cameron.”

“Well if you all don’t want to go if this is so hard for ya’ll then why not come back home?”

“How could you say something like that Cameron? You know how hard we been working for this and for you to act like this is so wrong.”

Cameron took a deep breath before continuing. “I’m sorry yes I do know how hard you all have been working it’s just……. What about us? I don’t want to break up Quinn I love you!”

“I love you too Cameron. I don’t want us to break up either, I just don’t know if this long distance thing will really work between us. It’s been really hard trying to talk to you this summer— how is this going to work?”

“Well this time you won’t be on the road so that should be easier. I can try to visit during the holidays we can make this work Quinn. I’m not saying it won’t be hard, but if you love me as much as I love you then babe we can make this work.

“Your right Cameron we can make this work, I’m glad we don’t have to end this I don’t know what I would do without you Cam.”

“I feel the same way Quinn.”

“Well I have to go I talk to you later. Love you!”

“Bye love you too!”