THREE HEART'S ONE BEAT

Hi my name is andrea this is my first story that I written for wattpad it's call 'Three Hearts One Beat' I hope you like it. please comment.rate.vote if you want to. I put one work on wattpad because I know i'll get honest feedback so please dont be afaid to tell me what you think.

ps when you read my story you would notice I tend you jump from past to present without giving any notice so it would be awesome if you can try to ignore that I'm having somebody editied it for me thanks for reading.

CHAPTER ONE:

June 18, 2010

“Hey babe….. I’m going to miss you” Cameron express as they lay on Quinn’s bed waiting for her parents to finish loading the van.

“I know… I’m going to miss you too, but it’s only for the summer then I’ll be back and well talk every day I promise.”

 “Yeah… I know but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to miss you.

“Oh yeah, how much?” Quinn asked giving Cameron a mischievous smile.

Cameron rolled on top of Quinn, while she laughed shouting at him to get off her. Cameron begin tickling Quinn until she scream for him to stop— Cameron did as he was told but he didn’t get off of her. Cameron looked at Quinn the girl he has been in love with since childhood. Cameron and Quinn have been neighbors since they both rock huggies; their parent’s been best-friends since high school. So they grew up together started out as just friends, but during their freshman year of high-school realize they wanted to be more then ‘Just Friends’ and started dating.

They have been together ever since— Cameron and Quinn made plans of going to NYU after their senior year. Quinn going to study music and Cameron going to study writing. They had their whole life planned out however they didn’t plan for Quinn band “Your heart is we aim for” getting notice by a huge record label. They took notice of Quinn’s band when “You heart is what we aim for” started putting their videos on YouTube. Once the band hit half-million views on YouTube; the record label contact the band and made them a deal that they would be crazy not to take. The record label believe that ‘Your Heart Is What We Aim For’ is the next big, so the record label set it up were the band would open for different bands during the summer. They agreed that if everything went well then they would sign to the record label.

“What are you looking at?” Quinn asked with a smirk on her beautiful face her green eyes sparkling as she looked into Cameron blue eyes.

“The girl of my dreams that’s who”

“I love you Cameron”

“I love you too” Cameron repeated as he lean his head to kiss Quinn. The kiss started off slow and sweet both of them trying to savor the moment— it didn’t take long for Cameron to deepen the kiss. Cameron started kissing Quinn passionately they could have stayed that way forever; but of course everybody else didn’t agree. Because soon Quinn band mates and Cameron friends came running into her room— screaming that it’s time to go. Once hearing their friends run in the room the kissing couple jumped apart.

“Hey Quinn it’s time to go the van is pack already so come on” James said the band drummer.

“Yeah come on let’s go!” Nick agrees the band lead guitarist.

“Hey where is Samantha?” asked Cameron, Samantha is the band bassist.

“Right here” replied a smiling Samantha; Cameron went to Samantha and gave her a big hug.

“Don’t worry Cam it’s only for the summer— we’ll be back before you know right in time for our last year in high school.”

“Yeah I know” Cameron declared as he went over to the boys to give them hugs as well.

“We’ll give you two love birds a few more minutes to say goodbye but hurry up Quinn were on a schedule” Said James. After left Quinn walked over to where Cameron was standing, she wrapped her arms around his neck as Cameron wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer to him. They stood like in that position for a while listening to each other heartbeat  until Quinn broke the hug to kiss Cameron— one more time before she left for the summer. It wasn’t long before they broke the kiss Quinn walked over to her bed to grab her bag before going outside as Cameron followed her. On their way to the van Cameron pulled out his phone, stopped in front of Quinn’s mom to and ask if she can take a picture of them.

“Hey guys let’s take a picture together before you all have to go”

“Okay guys get closer yeah like that okay at the count of three say cheese” Quinn’s mom demanded.

“1….2….3”

“CHEESE!!!!!” they scream as Quinn mom took the picture with a huge smile on her face.

“Awe such a nice picture okay now a picture with just the happy couple.”

“Okay mom but hurry up or were going to be late” Quinn’s mom shook her in agreeance before taking the picture.