Animals... I Can Handle- Boys... I Cannot 7

Hey guys, took me a while to post. But here it is! :) More animals stuff is going to happen soon, definitely in the next chapter!!

Well.. Just a reminder the vote button is right there ---> soo please don’t forget to click it :) it makes me write longer chapters and update faster ;)

So here it is chapter 7!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt’s POV-

Chloe pushed me through my doorway and went up to her room. I glared at her back. I always wanted to turn her room into my own personal gym, but stupid Sam had to convince my dad to keep it. Ugh.

The party already started so there were many girls in bikinis and guys in swim trunks running around. I went out to our huge backyard. The first thing you see is the huge in ground pool. My parents are rich, so of course we had to get a huge house. I grinned at the sight of our backyard. We have a small forest right next to it, so my dad went ahead and bought it. Now there’s a path going through it, and my mom made it into a private HUGE garden. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Daniel come towards me, with a troubled look.

“Hey what’s up man?” I asked while checking out some random girl with maybe the best looking ass ever.

He followed my gaze over to the girl and sighed while slowly shaking his head, then smirked. “You know Amanda would kill you if she saw you checking out other girls.”

I rolled my eyes. “Oh who cares. We are just for show. Everyone thinks I don’t know that she cheated on me.” I chuckled. “I have the right to check out any hot girl I see. So why the depressed looking face?”

Daniel looked away from the girl and slowly frowned. Then he shrugged “Joanne’s not coming anymore, sorry bro.”

“What?! Why not?” I raised my eyebrows at what he said.

“I broke up with her.” He said straightforwardly. As if it didn’t matter.

“Why? You guys were so…close.” I said trying to choose the right word to describe them. I mean close is right. They were together almost everyday. He actually looked like he loved her.

Daniel bunched up his eyebrows. “I don’t know. I guess I just lost interest.” He shrugged again.

Something about the way he wouldn’t look in my eyes made me doubt him, but I shook it off. His love life, doesn’t involve me. The real problem was keeping Chloe busy. She will try to mess up the party I know it. She might try to electrocute everyone in the pool or she’ll start some sort of rumor to get a fight going. As much fun as that would be, I just can't stand the fact that Chloe would be the cause. Anyone but her. Anger bubbled in my blood.

That girl just gets me so pissed of. I sighed while running a hand through my hair.

I looked up just then and saw some bulky looking guy come up to her. He covered her eyes from behind, and she freaked and tried to punch him, but he dodged it in time. He turned her around and she looked shocked at first, but then she laughed and jumped up to hug him around the neck.

I looked at the guy trying to figure out who he was. Definitely not someone who goes to our school. Then I looked back at Chloe and saw her smiling and looking happier than ever as she touched his arm.

I started grinning, whoever he is, I hope he keeps her busy for some time.

Chloe’s POV-

I was standing in the backyard, right near the door, when all of a sudden someone’s hands covered my eyes. I freaked out and tried to punch the creep. He dodged it and turned me around real quick before I tried to attack again.