"Bullseye!"

I tugged the camouflage jumpsuit up my body, slipping my arms in then buttoning it up at the front. We were stood in the middle of a wood, the tall trees swaying in the wind. I turned to our group, which was made up of the girlfriends.

“Right, so I don’t really have a plan of action. Just aim and fire I guess.” Bonnie instructed.

Her lack of leadership caused giggles to erupt round the circle. I continued to laugh as I took in my friends’ appearances. The horrible all-in-one attire vastly different from how they would dress normally. I was interrupted when I felt a large hand squeeze my bum, instantly knowing it was Harry. Sharply turning I was faced with him grinning widely.

“Go away Styles, we’re discussing tactics.”

“Right.” He replied sarcastically. “Don’t worry Ted, we’ll go easy on you girls.”

Harry smirked before winking at me, his paintball gun held tightly in his hand.

“You’re the ones that should be worried.” I poked him in the chest with my finger.

He laughed at my attempt at fighting talk, I was never very good at it.

“We’ll see.”

He nodded at the girls before strolling over to the boys group. Zayn and Liam stepped to the side allowing him into their little huddle. It all looked very professional. I urgently turned round, including myself in the circle again.

“Shit, they’re going to murder us.” I gushed.

I raised my head, looking at Zoe as she spoke opposite me.

“N-no, they won’t. We just have to try and stay calm.”

***

We lifted our masks up, rearranging ourselves for a photo. I couldn’t help but laugh as our pose resembled something out of Charlie’s Angels. The camera flashed as we held bright smiles on our faces.

“Come on, move aside.” Louis ushered us out the way.

He playfully nudged Bonnie into moving forward. She shot him a glare before he leaned in to whisper something in her ear.

“Louis.” She laughed, batting him away with her hand.

Niall kissed Michelle on the cheek as she wandered past him. Her face held a hint of pink as she stood beside me. The guys looked more comfortable in their camouflage, the outfits more appropriate for their frames. I glanced at Harry, who winked at me before striking a James Bond pose to match the other boys. The bright flash went off just as Liam pushed Louis’ mask down.

“Oi!”

Louis turned to Liam, poking him in the chest with the end of the paintball gun. Completely ignoring the little argument, Harry strolled over to me, some curls sticking out from his pushed up mask.

“We’re gunna win.” He stated with a grin on his face.

“I wouldn’t be too sure of that, Styles.” I peered round his body to the two boys now rolling round on the floor.

“Looks like you already have a bit of trouble in your ranks.”

I nodded in the direction of the playful wrestling. Bonnie and Zoe were trying to break up the scuffle.

“That’s nothing.” Harry brushed off the comment. “We’d still beat you anyway.”

I rolled my eyes shaking my head, I was about to turn when he caught hold of my wrist. Harry pulled me flush against the front of his body before he leaned down, rubbing his nose to mine. I smiled, softly kissing him on the lips.