The Spoon Dilemma

OMG! I haven't updated in so loooong! At first I got writers block then I had a really busy week, but I've got a few more stories planned out so hopefully I can update quicker! I know excuses REALLY suck but its true! Vote and comment! Okay you don't have to but it would be pretty awesome if you did, not to mention how fun it is! I didn't figure out how to vote until a few weeks ago, I was really sad because people kept asking me to vote and I was just like WHERE? HOW DO YOU VOTE ON THIS MAGICAL WEBSITE?! After I finally figured it out I was so happy I started going through a bunch of stories I had already read voting for them, it was really fun! Except when my computer started randomly logging me out... that was a real pain! Anywho do whatever you want, I appreciate votes and comments though :)

The Spoon Dilemma

        “WINNIE THE POOH! WINNIE THE POOH! Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff! He’s Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh! WILLY NILLY SILLY OOOOOOOOOLD BEEAAAAAR!” I sung as I jumped around my room.

“When I up, down and touch the ground it puts me in the mood. Up, down and touch the ground, in the mood for food!” I yelled as I slid down the banister.

“Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Robin plays, you'll find the enchanted neighborhood of Christopher's childhood days!” I sung like someone from the opera would, as I glided into the kitchen with my rat-dog.

 Taking a deep breath I prepared to shatter some glass, but was stopped when the door opened.

“Amy what are you doing?” my sister asked wearily.

She was probably wondering why my fifteen year old self, was currently holding my dog up in the air with one hand while the other was holding a spoon covered in honey. We stared at one another; her still looking confused and me still holding my deep breath. I struggled to keep it in, my body started to shake so I set down my dog, and leaned over clutching myself trying not to breathe. Suddenly all the air in my lungs went whooshing out and I gasped catching my breath. I turned around to look at Kaitlin, my eyes as wide as strawberries. Once more I took a deep breath.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed as I fell to my knees, one hand over my heart.

“Aaaaaahgblehblublu!” I cried out as I fell back in slow motion towards the floor, my body hit the ground, the last sound was my hand thumping against the cool, tiled floor.

“Okaaay, I’m gonna leave now.” Kaitlin spoke, as I heard her close the front door.

I opened my eyes a crack checking to make sure she was gone, once the coast was clear I sat up chuckling evilly for no apparent reason. I checked around once more and froze.

“SCANDAL!” I shrieked as my dog finished licking the last of the honey off the spoon.

I hurriedly ran back to the spoon drawer, “NO!” I gasped “No more spoons!?”

I jogged to the sink but tripped on the mat and landed on my butt. I grabbed the edge of the counter and heaved myself up, just to take a step back from shock, tripping and landing on my face.

“NO! Not even a smidgen of soap to wash my spoon!” I exclaimed, my words muffled by the floor.

After a few minutes I scrambled to my feet and ran out of the house slamming the door behind me, as a wonderful thought came to mind. I ran across the lawn leaping over flowers till I got to my neighbors door, then I knocked three and a half times. Just as someone was about to answer the door I ran away as another thought had popped into my head, I didn't need a spoon to eat honey!  I sprinted to my door and ended up running into it when it didn't open. I tried again, but I had no such luck. Choking back a sob I sat on my steps, silent tears running down my face.

“You win the race.” I cried softly to the first tear that hit the ground.

I was so sad I didn’t even care that the tears were abusing my face, by using it as a race track. After an hour of sitting, the sky had begun to darken and I had become extremely bored. 

“Why *bang* the *bang* smurf *bang* am I *bang* out here!?” I groaned as the back of my head was starting to hurt from smacking it on the door.

Apparently the dogs thought someone was trying to throw delicious pickles at our house, because I could hear them barking by the back gate. The back gate! After a short victory shout I skipped through the gate, past my dogs, into the house, and back to the kitchen, where I snatched up a clean fork. Licking my lips, I slowly approached the pantry. Opening the door I saw the jar of honey on the top shelf.

“Do not fear, AMY IS HERE! And so is this chair!” I said proudly as I dragged it over and hopped on top.

 “Bears love honey and I'm a Pooh bear, so I do care, so I'll climb there! I'm so rumbly in my tumbly, time for something sweet!” I mumbled gradually raising my arm.

I grasped the jar, slowly bringing it down towards the counter.  Then something tragic happened, something no one could have anticipated; I dropped the honey. I gave a shrill squeal and covered my face before I noticed it had only fallen an inch… onto the counter. Giggling maniacally I unscrewed the top and peered in, only to find out there was no honey left. Stumbling away I fell to my knees once more, my arms were raised as I threw back my head and screamed.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”