Author's Note

Hey,

I would just like to say how grateful I am for all of your support when I was writing this book, particularly when I didn't update for a while or went through a writer's block.

If you enjoyed this book, then please find the sequel "Peter's Lily" through my profile.

Below I have written the summary of "Peter's Lily" (this may be changed once I begin writing the main part of the sequel) and you may notice that she meets some of the other Once Upon a Time characters, especially more of Hook, the return of Baelfire, the very much alive Rumplestiltskin and Oliver from my own creation.

However, as you know I am open to suggestion, so please comment if you have any ideas of what should happen in the sequel.

Do you want...
- me to include more Once Upon A Time Characters including Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Regina and Tinkerbell?
- to know more of Tiger Lily and Peter Pan/Malcolm's past?
- Tiger Lily to side with Pan or with Henry?
- Tiger Lily to find out that Rumple is alive? If so, then should she find out that Baelfire is Rumple's son and therefore her grandson?
- Tiger Lily to find out that Henry is Baelfire's son and therefore her great-grandson?
- a faster or slower pace?
- more time alone with Peter and Tiger Lily?
- Tiger Lily to stay in Neverland with Pan or return to Storybrooke with Henry?
- Most importantly, the original OUAT ending (i.e. Henry is freed and Pan and Rumple die)?

Please comment your answers to those questions, or any other ideas you have. Thanks for your support.

After this note, I will update the beginning two chapters of the next book- I hope you enjoyed it enough to read the sequel (Peter's Lily)!

Once again, thank you for your continuous support, I really appreciate it.

Please read my next book or other books.

Annabelle_the_reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary of "Peter's Lily" (Sequel to "Pan's Tiger")
**Reading the first book recommended**

'I no longer love you... And I never will.' I declared to Pan angrily. He smirked, because he could taste my lie in the air.

Once, when I had located the owner of the Heart of the Truest Believer, I had loved Peter Pan. I had admired him and trusted him and loved him completely, with all my heart. For the magic to work, Peter Pan had to love me back, and he did. But he repaid that love and trust with hurting the people I love the most. I would never make that mistake again.

~

Peter Pan and Tiger Lily's love has helped them track down the owner of the Heart of the Truest Believer, but that was the easy part. Their love for each another didn't just bring Henry to Neverland, but with him figures from Tiger Lily's past, including a sailor, a lieutenant, a best friend and a "dead" son.

The more secrets Tiger Lily uncovers, the more Pan shows his true colours and their love is tested. Torn between the man she loves and the friends and family she cares for, Tiger Lily must protect the people she loves in one of Pan's most dangerous games, but she is far too defiant to play by the rules of someone else's game.