Chapter 31

Its only been the first week and I havent even made one friend. Daniel is the only one that hangs around with me because Hayes told everyone I was a Slut and used him for fame. THATS LITERALLY JORDAN!!

I punched Hayes to the ground so that just made it worse. I already dread my life. I haven't been facetiming any of the girls and I havent heard from Shawn or Camilla sonce they left, nothing turning the way I wanted it to.

Hayes' POV

I dont haye K. I still really like her. Heck I think I love her, but after what I pull at school towards her she's never going to forgive me.

I can't explain what happened at K's that day. I dont know what the hell was going through my head when i did say that but, it wasnt true. I love Jordan. What no I'm in love with Jordan. No! I'm not in love with Karisma. What the hell is wrong with my mind?!

Back to Kthree weeks later
I have been to school three weeks and I'm over it. I cant stay here anymore.

"Mom?"

"Yeah K, whats up?"

"I want to move" I said she laughed

"We cant do that, where would you go. I have to stay here, you cant take care of Bri and Paisley yourself" she explained

"What if I go to Canada with Shawn?"

"Canada?! No K, you're not moving"

"But mom please. I hate it here. I have one friend and thats keeping him from having other friends" i pleaded

"What about Hayes? You guys got along so well when we first came here"

"Mom, he doesn't care about me anymore. He bullies me in school. I domt wamt to be here anymore" i said now crying.

"Honey, I'm sorry I had no idea"
She said pulling me in while I cried on her chest

"Mom, I told him I loved him and he left me, but i still do" I cred

"K, how bout you take a couple days off school. Go up to bed, we'll talk in the morning" i nodded and walked upstairs, I flopped onto my bed still balling my eyes out, cried for hours just asking myself why he hates me now? why would he go through all this trouble just to make me feel bad?
I really thought he loved me. I guess not.

Hayes' POV
I was in my room doing homework when i heard a door slam and crying, it was K

"Why did I do this?"

"Why does he do this to me?"

"Why do I still love him?" Was all i heard before more crying that was when I realized...

I did this...