Chapter 12

The next morning

Normal POV
I woke up in Shawn's bed, I hopped out and found Shawn on the couch in the room. I smiled and decided to make breakfast. Yes, Shawn and I mafe up. I could tell he truly was sorry and i know he wont do it again so i gave him another chance. Maybe going on this tour wont be so bad. I turned on the oven and started making breakfast.

45 minutes later

"What are you doing down here? Its 7.30 in the morning" Shawn said walking down rubbing his eyes

"I made breakfast" i said opening the oven

"Ooh. Im hungry whats here?"

"Oh just some...Muffins!" His eyes lit up and he ran to the kitchen counter taking one.

"Owwww!!" He yelled droppping the muffin

"Oh yeah. Theyre hot" I said

"You're an idiot they just came out of the oven" i stared laughing

"Yeah yeah whatever" he rolled his eyes taking a bite

"So we leave for the tour next week"
He said i nodded eating one of the other muffins. Shawn was considered 'Internet famous' he had a great voice and so did I but i didnt really put my voice 'out there' like he did.

"So whats going on K? I heard you arguing with Hayes and you were kissing Daniel at our door yesterday afternoon."

"Yeah its complicated, i dont know what to do" I shrugged

"Well, we'll leave next week and have fun so can just forget about everything thats going on in Carolina" he said, i nodded knowing that even though I did want to get away from it all

(Not a care in the world.  Watch the sun hit the water as the waves curl,  if you dont know what thats from. Youre not a Jack and Jack fan which means you're not a Hayes fan)

I knew that I would miss talking to Hayes. I know its so soon but i really like him. I know i dont love him. Love like that just doesn't exist. After my parents got divorced and the incident with Shawn and my Dad happened I never belived in love, and I probably won't ever again.