Chapter 7

hey guys!! so sorry for not writing in like forever but my dad took my laptop to Belgium and left it there so ihave to use the family computer for a while until my dad comes home with it. enjoy this chapter..i kinda forgot what i was suppose to write about but sure what harm :D

                             ***********************************************************************

Oct, 10th

Ok, so Devon has been texting me loads since I saw him ouside the school but just stopped during the week. Actually, now that I think about it...since the cinema he hasn't texted me at all!!!I wonder has Dana anything to do with it?He's been texting me alot asking can he call me but i kept putting it off. I hope he hasn't gone all upset and decided to ignore me now. But it's kinda funny, in a way. This is what i wanted, not having Devon in my life. and now he's gone, i feel empty and upset and kinda angry. Oh gosh i hope this wouldn't happen again, I think I'm falling for him again. Not that i never was un-in love with him, but like i want to get back with him and have him near me all the time!This is bad, really bad! Like, I'm a prostestute..I'm not suppose to have a boyfriend or anything like that!this is good now he stopped texting me now. Now i can just forget about him. But why must it hurt so bad!

Oct, 12th

NOT GOOD! While i was on duty on the strip, I saw a bunch of guys from my old class out and they were drinking, and Devon was one of them! I ran up to Cookie and told her and she told me to leave and just head home. So thats what i did. I started walking home and turned around to see if i could see Devon, but he was gone. He got into a car with a couple of his friends and they drove away. The rest of them stayed out. I headed down a side street and hugged myself for warmth. I could see my breath infront of me and i didnt realise it but i had also started walking slower. I took my time down the street, but then i heard a car. I shot my head up and started walking a bit faster. The car slowed down next to me, and i heard a familiar voice from the drivers side. "Hey Babe!"

I looked in and saw my usual, I decieded to call him Kevin,as I had to put a name in my phone. I smiled with relief and got in the car. "What can i do tonight for ya?" I said in my sexy tone. "Actually it's for my friend" He turned around to face the back and i followed his eye path to see who it was. My heart sank and my stomach sank further.

"Devon?" 

I couldn't breathe! My throat went dry, and I tried to speak again but I couldn't. My hands got clammy and sweaty, I could feel my heart beating so load I thought every-one could hear it. Devon was so pissed. He was slouched back wards and when I gasped his name he briefly looked up and sank back down again.

I turned to open the door and get out but Kevin locked the door and was already driving up the alley. He was speeding around tight corners and narrow street and finally stopped at a Side street motel. I looked out the car window to see the flashing red letters illuminate the dark alley. I didn't even notice the two guys in the back seat until they both got out and one opened the car door for me while the other grabbed my arm and yanked me out. The guys were big and strong. I didn't even try to fight them off, there was no point, even if I wasn't frozen in fear.

All of a sudden, I felt a strong thumb prize my mouth open and and then two solid object go down my throat. Oh Shit did they just drug me? was my first response. I was thrown back into the car except I turned to see Devon next to me. They locked the doors but kevin stayed in the drivers seat.

I stayed far back from Devon. I pressed my back up against the car door. I was actually kinda scared, I didn't know what they were going to make me do to Devon but I was even more scared that this would bring us closer together again, and I didn't want that.

Devon slouched up and he tried to focus his eyes on me but they kept closing on him. He let out a sigh, and mumbled something I couldn't understand. And then I wondered if these guys drugged him too. He was leaning fore-ward towards me now. He pressed his body up using his hands against the seat but I could see them quiver. I readied my arms to catch him, and sure enough, he collapsed. My arms sprung fore ward to catch him and he was leaning on me. He looked up and he stared at me. At first it was with a blank expression, and then it began to warm up, like he realised who I was.

He lifted his head up and put all his strength to keep himself up. He started to lean his face to mine, I pressed my back against the car window. I didn't want this to happen. I could have done anything to stop it,

but I didn't.

I held my breath and started to close my eyes, he did too.

I then felt his soft breath on my neck, and then his hand against my cheek. It immediately brought back memories, and the pang in my chest. I took a sudden gasp of air as his other hand rested on my hip, and then his lips on mine. A spark went flying through my body, and my heart froze for a second, but it felt like a year. My hand went up to the back of his neck,and then hand that was on my cheek slid down to my neck, that was what he always did when we kissed. But even though it was such a long time since we last did, it felt like nothing had ever changed, and like his hands had moulded my body to fit them, and them were comfortable there, like they were meant to be there.

Everything was a blur afterwards, i think thats when the drugs kicked in, but i woke this morning in a room, with no clothes on, and a body sleeping next to me in the bed.

I just ran out of there, I couldn't face to look at him. I couldn't believe it. I promised myself that I would never see him again and it was best for him and me that we never be together and I know have ruined everything! I brought myself down to my lowest, to the man I love.