Chapter 10 Return of the rogue hero

Chapter 10 Return of the Rogue hero

As night fell on that exciting and tiring day, Ichigo lay down on his futon reminiscing the events as if he were watching them on a picture screen.

The night lay silent on the exception of creatures crying out in the environment.

However, a few moments later Ichigo sensed a huge power, one that Ichigo had never felt before.

Ichigo was correct to be suspicious as a huge power was entering his world very close to him.

A normal pile of what seemed to be just discarded ruins suddenly emitted a luminous multicoloured light as two shadowed figures emerged from this secret portal.

"Where are we now?" The first silhouette asked the second shadow which was a bit taller.

"Don't know that's the fun part about going through this portal, you never know where you might end up next."

The second shadowed figure stated as they both walked further into the woods.

The beautiful rainbow light behind them vanished leaving any who should pass it to believe that it was nothing more than ancient ruins.

Orihime slowly sat up from her futon waking up from a great day so both her mind and heart were relaxed and at ease.

Ever since Ichigo and her had gotten closer, the nightmares about her parents neglecting her or Tsukishima have both faded away and gifted her instead with happy thoughts and a sanctuary for her to rest soundly in.

After breakfast Orihime and the rest of her group, packed their belongings ready to depart and head back home.

With their stuff now packed and ready to go, Orihime and her classmates boarded the coach waving goodbye to Kyoto.

"Say Orihime when we get back, do you want to go to karaoke with us?" Tatsuki said with a huge smile.

"Sorry guys I have to do some food shopping as soon as we get back, before we left for Kyoto I kind of had a feast to use up the food before it expired. How about I catch up with you tomorrow instead?" Orihime replied a slight sign of guilt in her tone.

"Awww no fair Orihime, Ichigo has to share you with us girls as well you know?" Another one of her classmates piped.

"It's not like that Ichigo's busy! I really am going shopping!" Orihime replied defensively.

"Speaking of Ichigo, how far have you two gone anyway?" Chizuru asked.

Orihime blushed, her cheeks reddening as she completely misunderstood the question.

"Come on spill the beans Orihime. Have you hugged? Kissed?" Tatsuki questioned.

Orihime was so embarrassed she couldn't utter words so she just nodded.

After an exhausting interrogation about her and Ichigo, Orihime finally made it home, quickly unpacking her belongings and shooting back out again.

Orihime walked through the streets but suddenly stopped short when something caught her eye.

A girl she had never seen before.

This girl had long pink hair tied into twin tails and green eyes. But what she noticed first was not her beautiful hair; it was in fact like herself her notable breast size.

She is wearing a school uniform but no matter how much Orihime thought about it, she could not recognise it from any school in the area.

The girl wore a black blazer fastened by four golden buttons covering up a white shirt fastened by a red ribbon.