Popularity.

He thinks about what other people say instead of what he knows. He doesn't stick up for his sister because he wants to be popular. When they make fun of her all he does is look away. Some would say he doesn't love her, when in reality he does. They push and shove her but he doesn't say a word. One day he even joins in because they think he isn't cool enough if he doesn't. What he doesn't know is his sister is slowly dying inside each time. Then one day they end her life, he finds her there broken and bruised. If only he would have done something to end that abuse. His parents don't blame him, but he knows better. If only he could turn back the clock. Reset and start over but no there is no take backs. He finds himself cutting and popping pills to end the pain. She watches over him in disappointment. Now he gets bullied since there original punching bag is gone. If he doesn't say something he'll end up like his sister. But he doesn't care he just wants to end this suffering. Later that night he gets a rope makes a noose and gets on that chair. His parents find him there slit wrists and suicide note in hand. It reads "if only i cared about my sister instead of popularity. She would still be here but no I decided her fate by making up mine. Instead of caring about me, grieve the lose of your daughter she is the one who deserves it. I was a terrible person I just stood by as they beat her. If I would have stood up for her she would still be here but no. Well I'm going now I don't think this pain will reside. I know I'm a murder so I might as well go out in my own terms. Don't cry mom and dad I know you are trying to be strong. But let go even if it's the hardest thing to do. I love you and I loved her but I didn't care enough......goodbye."