A story for a person (GoToSleep14)

You write poetry, you write storys. You may not feel good all the time, but it will get better. I know how it is to have a terrible life, to have no one to talk to, to be broken with no one to pick up the pieces. I know what it feels like to cut, to have the urge to harm yourself. I know it may be hard but you can fight it, I've been clean for a couple months now. Even if you are broken, and beaten down, told your worthless and pointless, bullied and hurt, you can still be the most awesome the most amazing the most incredible human being you are. Everyone is different but we are all the same in some ways, we all want to be loved, to be heard, to be cared for, to matter. We may not all have that though, some of us have no one who cares, or thinks we matter. I've thought I was pointless many times, I was told that almost everyday. But I'm a strong girl, I put up a good fight for what I think is right. I stand up for people, I try to make them feel better. I try to be a superhero but, there's things you just can't fix. There's things you have to do yourself. When you have no one to lean on, no ones shoulder to cry on, no one to talk to, remember you always have yourself. The one thing no one can take from you is you. They can try to break you but you'll always have yourself to rely on. When no one is there to help you remember this. You have you, you need no one else but you, you need no one to help you. BElieve in YOUrself. Don't let anyone change you you're wonderful.