Project Prep

The school's richest girl and the school's poorest girl never were best friends, or even plain friends. So tell me, what happens when the poorest girl's dad suddenly strikes oil and becomes a billionaire?

A game that can only be played by professionals.

Hey guys! So I'm back! I know, shocker, right?!

Anyway... this is a totally *new* book I've started to write, and I hope to update and comeplete it sooner than my other book, Dear Diary,.

So I've had this book idea for a while now, and I've been debating with myself on whether I should write this or not. So... I went with the flow and this is it!!

Edit: February 17, 2018

Hannah here! This book needs major editing, since I wrote it when  I was in the 8th grade! I have yet to get around to it, though! I thank you for clicking on it to read anyways!

I would also like to mention that Dear Diary, has been taken off of wattpad until I finish it! Thank you!

Also another note, I have a very recently completed book out called, Strong Student Andrea Stark.

It features a girl with the ability of super human strength! It is probably my favourite book I have published as of this point, and I hope you'll read it! Everything in it is edited and checked for mistakes!

Thank you so much for the love and support!

-Hannah 💋

^_^

I won't keep bothering you peeps any longer so here it is!

#randomfactaboutme

I love to write and read all you guy's comments!

~Espella ♡♥♡♥