chapter 3

Hey my loyal fans xxx

************************************************************************************************************

As we walked into the dining room I saw nine other people each with a unique style. There were at least four girls, and four boys, with one I was unsure about. I recognised Cade’s twin Emma, but that was it. Marius’ entrance was ruined slightly by Toby sprinting in past him to grab the last seat. He raised his eyebrow and resigned himself to stand but I thought of a way to get closer to Cade and get in Marius’ good books. I whispered in Cade’s ear, held him round the waist and lifted him so he could sit on my lap. Marius gave a small smile and sat down next to us. He looked round the room and indicated that they should say who they were.

The first girl said, “Hi, I’m Marie, and can I just say you two look adorable together,”

She was dressed in sport clothes and looked like she had been running before she had come. Her hair was tied back into a tight ponytail and was a shade of electric blue.

A boy spoke up and said in a deep tenor voice that surprised me, judging by his appearance.

“I’m Tom sorry about her; she is a fan boy- I mean girl... Fan GIRL.”

He was dressed in a button down shirt that was unbuttoned at the top and black dress trousers with tap shoes. His hair was black as a raven’s wing and slicked back with gel.

As the two of them started squabbling a maternal woman stepped forward and said in a sweet, butter-wouldn’t-melt voice, “I’m sue, nice to meet you.”

She had a pleated gingham dress and a starch white apron covering her large chest. Her hair was in pigtails with curls at the end and was the shade of honey.

While she was attempting to stop Marie from killing Tom a voice came from the far end of the table,

“I’m Jessica pleased to meet you.”

And that was all she said. Not much to warrant an opinion on her personality but her clothes looked like she had stepped out of a different time zone, namely, the Victorian era but oh well, each to their own.

A boy appeared in my line of vision.

With sparkling blonde hair, just down to the collar and a rose always at hand I could tell he was a flirt, and a big flirt at that. He had eyes that could captivate any feeble minded soul and a smirk that was just right he evidently thought of himself as beautiful, an angel.

“Well hello, I’m Harry Grint, and who might you be beautiful?”

His collar suddenly caught fire and he ran to the kitchen screaming and cursing that Axel is going to die in his sleep.

“Hey, I’m Axel, sorry about that prick, he just doesn’t know when to stop...”

Axel had bright red spiky hair with green eyes, and small triangular tattoos on his cheeks. He wore all black aside from a yellow bandanna around his neck.

“So you decided to set fire to him to stop him I take it?”

“That and it’s funny.” He replied with a grin.

A boy wandered in at that moment. He looked round for seats, gave up and sat on the floor, bringing his knees up to his chin and hugging them to himself. He wore grey shapeless clothes and no shoes. His hair was grey and his eyes were silver. Axel motioned him over and patted his lap. The boy slipped in between the table and Axel then curled up, not unlike a cat.

“This little guy here is Alec Grint, cute isn’t he? And if you’re wondering about the bandanna, Alec got it me, to add colour to my outfit he told me.”

“Alec doesn’t talk to anyone but Axel, he turned up on our doorstep 3 years ago and we took him in on Axel’s request, since then they have been inseparable.”

“And in Sam, Sammie, whatever you want to call me, honey I don’t mind!” a loud pink haired guy butted in.

His eyes were weird, one was blue one was red, his hair, bright neon pink, and his skin, porcelain white. He was wearing a Japanese style Gakuran uniform in white with gold edging.

“Hi,” I said feeling self conscious all of a sudden, “I’m Dimitri Bane,”

“WAIT A GODDAMNED SECOND... YOU’RE THE THIRD PRINCE!?” a chorus of voices shouted in unison.

“That’s okay right? I mean it doesn’t change who I am.”

Cade sat there shuffling around in his seat on my lap. He looked so worried at their reaction I couldn’t help but smile lovingly at him.

Marius who had sat through this outburst quietly stood up and said, “He is a normal person, look at how he looks at our youngest brother, he loves him isn’t that enough.”