What Now?!?

Brandon's POV

I know Ciara said she was moving but I can't help but try to convince her to stay. I'm going to stop by her window today before heading off to my friends, Eric's house, to play some 2k and eat some cake that their mom just bought. Eric's mom had bought the cake for Ciara's family going away party that is supposed to happen later on today, but she bought two cakes so it's all good. I reach their house within minutes, but as I pass Ciara's house I don't see her and I remember when I heard the ambulance and try not to put her and that together. However, I begin to think of how much I'm going to miss her when she leaves, and just how much I really care about her. I figure that if we really love each other we would stay in touch with each other throughout this whole thing and be there when we need each other's attention and loving words to hold on to. I keep on walking to Eric's house, and when I get there I find Eric sitting on his porch his head in his hands. I walk over to Eric and hit him in his back to get his attention, but instead of laughing and punching me he just looks up at me glares and then goes back to how he was. I stare at the back of his head as I wonder what could be his problem, but instead I just sit there and watch as his back moves up and down with every take in of breath. Then as if reading my mind he sits up and says, "Yes Brandon it has something to do with Ciara and she's not home if you're planning on going there when you leave, their at the hospital." he said, and with that my face dropped and my heart felt as if it was stuck in my throat. I quickly turn to him and stand up making him stand with a worried expression on his face. I walk into Eric's house to find his mother, I want to go and visit Ciara at the hospital or at least make sure that she is okay. I find Eric's mom in the kitchen putting the cake in the fridge I walk towards her and she turns around putting her hand on her chest as if I scared her. I give a small smile to show some amusement to her reaction, she smiles back and asks if I wanted a slice of cake. I shake my head no, and she gives a small frown before shrugging her shoulders and putting it away. I walk over towards the kitchen table and sit at the counter table in the middle of the kitchen, she sits across from me and frowns she holds out a hand and I take it.

"Aunt E. there's so many things going on right now with my life, it's all so confusing and difficult. I just met the girl of my dreams and then got to be with her, but now she's moving and her family is at the hospital from some mistake or something I don't even know. I just don't think I can do this anymore, I'm just so sick of not being able to keep the one's I love protected. You've known me for so long I mean can't you tell that I'm tired I talk to you more than my own parents, and we aren't even full blood family.", I say just going with every thought that comes to my mind.

I watch as her face goes from frowning, to stern and upset. I wonder why she looks like this, but I don't bother it and just keep explaining.

"All I wanted was to let her know that I love her deeply, and want to be her everything and show her that no matter what I'll always be there to help and love her. Though, now she's leaving and I can't do any of that the way I want everything is so confusing sometimes I have even thought of how life would be i-" she cut me off before I could finish my sentence and grabbed my hand tight.

"Listen to me boy, you are not about to bring that mess in here about dying and going on. That girl Ciara loves you too death I'm sure of it, you think I haven't seen the way she looks at you when y'all all walk home together the way she laughs and lights up around you. You brighten up her day, and if you haven't notice she has been through many years of pain. I bet to her you're the best thing that's happened to her in a long time. Brandon you have to stop thinking you're pathetic and you can't keep people around you, your a great person and she knows that that's why she stay around you. You gotta pick yourself up and quit being a baby." , said Aunt E.

She looked straight into my eyes and told me she loved me before letting my hands go and asking for me to tell Eric to come in the house, so we can all go up to the hospital to check on Ciara and her family.

It was about a thirty minute drive including traffic to get there, but we made it and I found Ciara sitting in the waiting room with her younger siblings I was happy to see that she wasn't the reason that we were here, but still worried to know if she could have been and if who was the reason would be okay. I walked over to her just before i reached her, she lifted her head up and saw me jumping up and giving me a tight loving hug. I hugged her back squeezing her with a little less to not hurt her, and she began to cry in my arms. Ciara's youngest brother came over to her and hugged her leg while her other siblings came and hugged her also, we all hugged each other with love, pain, grief, worry, fear, of losing someone we know someone we love whether as a sister or a friend. 

Man what are we gonna do now?!?