Aftermath

Brandon's POV

As I turn around I notice that Malik was gone, but that's good I guess. I look around before crossing the street to my house. I go in to find my younger brother's looking at tv, and my sister on her phone. I walk past them and go to my room to see the damage of the impact to my head, and when I look in the mirror I don't see anything right off top, but I do feel a knot growing where I was hit. All I know is that if I see Malik again soon, he is gonna have a nice bruise on his face. That all went out the window when I remembered about Ciara. Her lips meeting mines like. It was literally a dream come true, her eyes looking into mines and then the way she bit my lip was so sexy. I couldn't wait for school tomorrow, all I can think about is her for the rest of the day. So after my homework I went back outside to see if Ciara could come back outside. I walk up to her house which is about 4 houses down. When I get there I head to the back of the house and climb up a column to get to her window. As I reached her window I saw her sitting on her bed brushing her hair and letting it drop on top of her shoulder, in a tank top and gym shorts. I knocked on the window trying desperately not to loose my balance, and she jumped and looked around before seeing me hanging to her window. She ran over and opened her window and asked, "What are you doing here my mom would kill me if she saw me talking to you.", it's hard to stay away from something so beautiful though.

"Why wouldn't I be here, I mean after what happened tonight.", I say with a smirk appearing on my face.

"Okay, I'll come out go to my dad's shed. I'll be down in a sec." she says closing the window so fast that I lose my footing and nearly fall down, but I grab the tree that is next to her window and climb down. I go to the shed and wait for her, and she comes in wearing sweat pants now instead of her gym shorts. I give a small frown but then smile when she gives me a look that says, "shut-up you pervert", I laugh and so does she. We sit on top of the work table and just watch each other for awhile before I try to make another move by kissing her but more strongly than the last. When I grab her waist and pull her close she gasp before our lips meet and laughs into the kiss. She holds my free hand and I pull her even closer to where she is on my lap and I just hold her. Then her back is on the table and I am half way on top of her still kissing her. I can't believe what's happening she's just so beautiful and it's wow. My right on rubbing on her back and my left hand on her butt, I feel a rush going threw me. I'm now on top of her, and I can't help but pull her body up to meet with mine the arch in her back as her legs spread to wrap around me. She's pulling at my shirt, and at first I let her but then the door of the shed swings open. Ciara bites my lip again and this time I just smile and lick my lips, I look up to see why the door has opened and I see an older girl standing there in shock. When Ciara sits up her face drops, and she quickly jumps down and tells me it's her older sister, and that she has to go. Before she leaves I grab her arm and kiss her again she smiles and then she kisses me back before skipping out. Her sister stares at me surprised and disappointed, but then nods her head for me to leave. I walk past her and make my way back through to the front to get back to my house. On my way home I keep thinking of how I could have done so many things differently to make the whole thing move faster and turn into something great, but no matter how many times I think through it I keep seeing her sister coming in and stopping everything. I get to my room and fall onto the bed kicking my shoes off and turning the tv on to start on some 2k. Basketball helps me think a lot but I can't seem to get the look her sister gave me but anyways it's 2k time. Most of the time when I'm home I either get me some cake play some 2k or just take a nap or something. I play for about two hours before it is time for me to eat, I quickly eat my food and go back to my game. I play for about twenty more minutes before taking my shower, and heading to bed. I sit in my bed just staring at the ceiling and thinking of what happened today with Ciara, how she claimed she loved me and how she stood up for me when I was knocked down. I think of how soft her lips were against mine, and how warm her body was against mine. She was so beautiful even when she wasn't trying, and now she finally knows how I feel. Tomorrow I'm going to show her something else special that I have for her, and this is sure to make her mine.