The things about life

Every time i think about it i always think" hey why did life have to be this complicated it was never this hard. When i think about it you don't really realize it but love will probably be the worst part of your life because you don't really know it but when you lose the person who you love it like, dang is there any point to live know because you life feels done. Life the hardest thing in the world. There is more than one kind of love. 1: fall in love 2: love your family 3:to die for love.Three types of love man do you have one of these i don't really know which one that you've been through but all i know is that when you fall in love, people go out and get married about 76% of the human race get married and divorce , you spend thousands and thousands of dollars on the fact that "oh love you so much lets get married" and this is all my opinion why, i ask you you feel like you know but do you really? Everyone has once had love ones in their family where they love them so much. Then you have the folks that's just out of their mind crazy that they will sacrifice their life for someone else  like a new friend, HOLD ON, you barely know the person but then again you you want to risk your life on them that's why everyone has a life.

Hey hope you like will be posting a lot more haven't been doing it that much i know (Post, comment, follow,like, even tell your friends about it) #love you thoee princess pooh out