DESPERATE

Omg.today is my birthday and I'm ready for my party I'm gonna invite all the hot boys I can find in the neighborhood, in the grocery store, in the mall'and even at the movies. Omg the partys gonna be so cool except my mom isn't here:'( my mom used to always bake me a chocolate cake with extra chocolate icing just the way I like it no one else knows because thats was our little secret. But now there's no longer anyone I could share that with. Omg I just seen a really cute boy from my school I think his nickname was (barlow) I gonna go talk. Hi kiley he say as soon as I walk by his words instanly melt my heart and I feel a burn creep up the my cheeks. Hiiiii I say nervously I slowly look up to see his wonderful smile he's so beautiful we continue to talk until I have a feeling for liquor turns out there's a table full all for me. I quickly run over trying not to slip in my white snake skin high heels. I grab 2 twenty-four once bottles and began gulpind down the bottles as reading the lable vakoa and the other crown royal by the time I finish I see nothing but blurr WOW I'm drunk I find my way through the crowd and find barlow I go up to him and place my lips on his. In the background I here roars and claps I can't help but to creep a smile on my face after like thirty seconds I slowly pull away to take a breathe. Go back in for more furious for more I slowly let my mouth creep open and our toungesdance together I slowly feel his hands slide down to my butt and pull me closer so close I feel him. After very long kisses I suddenly see were the only people left I lay on the couch lips tired. And slowly fall asleep not knowing if he left it not. I hope you guys liked it and comment,vote,follow, and like and ill update quickly.