Chapter Two: Kris

Kris' *POV*

Vice President, Carter Knight, walks in through a random gate way that leads into my "own" arena. "Kris," Carter folds his hands together, "I have some news. . .about your three friends. . ."

Skylar's *POV*

I think about Kris as we are forced into a train. Hell is upon us today. This will change my life, possibly forever. Ohhh. . .I wish the best for Kris, Scarlet, and William. I know I won't survive. I would never. I may be good at weapons, but I am not as good as others. Everything has changed.

Kris' *POV*

"WHAT!" I yell. There is way too much going on right now. Too much running through my small brain. What am I supposed to do about this! My best friends and I are possibly all going to die! actually no, not Skylar or Scarlet maybe me and William. Wait, why the hell would I say that. That's why Skylar and my sisters, Mia and Natasha, always call me a shit head.

I cup my head in my hands as Vice President Carter leaves the arena. Why. . .

Oh my god. I watch three people walk into the arena. I faintly smile while the tears roll down. I get up and run to hug the three. Thank god. Skylar, Scarlet, and William. They all cry as I hug them.

"Thank god we found you. . ." Skylar whispers in my ear as we hug. Nothing has never felt so great. The best thing in the world is to be in Skylar's arms. I love her.

 I see Scarlet and smile. She rolls her eyes. She knows that I like Skylar. Scarlet has liked me since first grade. But I will NEVER like her. She has always been a bitch to me....well she doesn't talk, but she always slaps me. I stick my tongue out and let go of Skylar. Scarlet flips me off and walks away.

Of course, Skylar saw. "What did you do?" She asks me. I shrug.

"Nothing." Scarlet turns around. Secretly I flip her off. Skylar wave her over and she shakes her head. Carter Knight then walks in.

"Time to go."

Sorry for the short chapter guys! Next chapter will be MUCH more EXCITING!

~Ashley