Ch-3 Told you.

A/N: I know my story is short in pages. But ill try to bulk it up, Now on to the story!

P.S. I'm trying to make it in third person, just to try you know..

so yeah, tell me if you like it.

________________________

Nick smiled and ran from the room. His parents were downstairs, and he remembered what Angel had said to him about his parents finding out, so he hid in the bathroom underneath the sink.

Angel stopped counting and spun around, making sure to check every spot in the small room before heading out of it and down the hallway. He cautiously made his way from the boy's room to the spare room, where he found no one, but a bed and a dresser. He crept out of that room and into the bathroom. He smiled knowingly as he put a pale hand on the cabinet under the sink. Slowly, he opened it and found Nick cowering in the corner. His Time Was Up.

Angel descended on him and pulled him from the cabinet. His nails slowly came out further, cutting Nick's arms from the grip.

"A-angel, t-that hurts." Nick winced, tears dripping down his face. Trying his best not to scream.

Angel fixated on the blood trickling down his arm. Slowly, ever so slowly he set Nick down trying his best not to hurt him any further.

"Nick, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Angel whispered as he retracted his nails. His breath quickened at the sight of the boy's blood on his hands.

Angel glanced at him. Nick was holding his arms, sobbing silently. Angel frowned and swiftly ran back to the boys room as he heard footsteps coming up the staircase.

______________________________

A/N:

Not so great place to stop, I know. *face desk* I'm just frustrated.

sorry if this is sucks.

Vote/Comment