Chapter 12

Skylers POV

They kept my in the hospital for 3 days just to make sure that I wasn't going to slip back into a coma.

I'm glad to be going home today, mom brought me some clean clothing yesterday evening. I was currently standing in the bathroom trying to get myself dressed. Everytime I lifted up my arms my ribs woud hurt real bad.

There was light tap on the door. "Skyler do you want me to help you dear?"

It was my nurse and now she cannot add angle to the list as well.

"Yeah come in. " I was going to need the help.

She opened the door and stepped into the bathroom." Aw Honey, your ribs bust be hurting pretty badly. Let me help you with that. "

She gently took the flannel top out of my hand and help me put it on. After some struggle on my part with the help of my nurse I got dressed.

Stepping out of the bathroom I see my mom standing by my bed gathering up all of my belongings.

" I'm glad you will are going home today. " My mom gave me a light hug being careful not to cause me any pain. Home was the beach house and I was glad that I will be recovering there instead of at my he where I would constantly be bothered by other people.

" Me to Mom. Let's get going." Dustin was at home making me a "fantastic lunch" as he called it the night before.

Stepping through the threshold of the house you could just smell all kinds of freshly baked goods. Upon entering the kitchen I saw Dustin just flipping the last pancake on to the plate.

"Just in time. " Dustin commented as he saw me. He grabbed the bag I brought back from the hospital and played it on the floor. He lead me to the table and pulled out my seat.

My parents still had work to do, so during the day it was just Dustin and I am the house.

" This looks amazing. Thank you. " Dustin sat down in front of me and started to dish up our food. It's was nice to be home and to have a good boyfriend like Dustin.

After he served us I reaches over the table to take his hand in mine." Thanks for staying by my side. I know that it was hard but it means the world to me. "

He was my world now and I give thanks to God that He blessed me with such a great boyfriend.

"Every day I was sitting next to your bed I prayed that you would wake up. Now that I have you I don't want to let you go." He looked me with so much love, this was I hoped love would be.