-Three-

(Author's note): VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW :D and ill give you a free cookie!

Nash --> (may change in the future)

Three

            Wake up…

            My heart ached fiercely in my chest as I rolled onto my stomach, feeling the now cold blood against my skin. I slowly and carefully lifted myself off of my soaked mattress, keeping my eyes closed as I felt around my face. Blood was still caked onto my skin, covering my right eye completely. I pushed myself onto the wooden floors, blood filling the areas around my toes. Silently, I made my way down to the bathroom, feeling the objects around me as I did.

            When I finally reached the bathroom, I closed the door before turning on the light. I splashed my face with warm water, finally able to open them after the blood had washed off. My heart seemed to stop for a moment as I examined the multiple scars that covered my pale face. A deep cut from just above my left eye reached down to my lip, still bleeding porously. Another gash in my right cheek had already started to scab. My face was monstrous; filled with millions of scars.

            I cleaned out the cuts on my face one more time before bandaging them up with medical tape I had found under the sink. I looked worse than before but it was the only way to make sure that they’d heal. When I finally finished, I made my way back upstairs to finish getting ready. It was only 3 A.M but I knew that I wouldn’t be able to sleep. I slipped into my uniform and flipped my mattress over, cleaning up the blood underneath.

            By the time I had finished cleaning everything up, there was a soft knock on the front door. Before my father could wake up, I dashed down the stairs opened the door. Raychel’s bubbly smile quickly faded as she took a good look at my battered face. “W-what happened?” Her eyes grew wide as the words barely made it out of her mouth.

            I quickly brushed my hair into my face and pushed passed her. She followed me down the stairs, trying to keep up as I nearly ran down the street. When she finally grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, all she could see was the thick stream of black and red tears wash down my face. “Just leave me alone Ray…” I whispered to her, carefully wiping the tears from my eyes without opening my cuts.

            “No!” She shouted, causing me to jump slightly. “What the hell is going on?” She brushed my hair away and frowned at the cut that lied underneath. “Please, tell me what happened Christopher…” Tears started to fill her eyes.

            My knees buckled and suddenly I was kneeling on the ground in front of Raychel. She crouched down and brushed her fingers through my hair. I began to tell her what happened last the night I left early. As the story went on, more anger and fear filled her eyes as they grew wider. She kept silent until the end where she busted out into hysteria.

            “What the hell!” She barked, standing to her feet and slowly helping me up. “Christopher, you can’t stay there anymore. I know he’s your father but…”

            I cut her off, giving her an apologetic look. “I can’t Raychel. He’ll come looking for me and bring me back home. He’s afraid of losing me.”

            “Then why is he hurting you?!”

            “He’s an idiot. He lost my mother but he refuses to lose me.”

            She went silent for a second, looking down at me before sighing heavily. “How did …” She paused, thinking about how she was going to say it before she did. “How did you… he lose her?” She looked away just for a second to clear her thoughts.