The Bestfriend Club- Prologue

/ The Bestfriend Club

5.24.13

Copyright © 2013 by RainneEscasio

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this story should be changed or tampered. Please do not claim this as your own

story. All parts of this story are fictional. Note that the names of the characters, time, place and events

are just purely imaginations of the author. Thank you.

Plagiarism is a crime. :)

Candy Ren's Awesome Note:

ETO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! It's official- TBC is now posted! OMYGOSH! :"> After long wait, I can post it na. :))) Here comes the prologue, enjoy everyone! :*

The Bestfriend Club, was first a club exclusively for three persons only:

Si Harry Green. The very friendly one and ang pinakamatakaw na guy sa grupo. Ultimate crush ng lahat ng mga babae. But still, never had a girlfriend before. He’s waiting for someone special. ;)

Si Kenneth Flores. The casanova type and ang pinakamalupit sa chicks. He plays a good role in flirting with every type of girls. He knows the best jokes that girls can get turned on, but his deeper self, he’s really the more conservative type in finding his dream girl.

And…

Si Troy Corpuz. The very suplado and serious type sa kanilang magkakaibigan. Unlike the two, in front of the others ay maingay and friendly, he sticks to being a snob. He prefers to not having any serious commitments with girls.

And when she suddenly came…

Everything changed.

Hi, I’m Francine Dominique Gonzales. Call me Cine or Dom. And this? This is my rollercoaster story with my three super duper fabulous crazy stupid sexy good-looking hot guy chicks. They’re my bestfriends. Will we all remain as friends?

Candy Ren's Note:

HI CJ! (findingmrright) ETO NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Because of you... this novel is now a dream come true for me! (DRAMA KO LANG -.-) THANKYOU FOR THE SUPER AWESOME COVER! :*