Chapter Eleven: The Masked Man

<Bryan's POV>

Of all the sentences I have heard in my whole life, this is one of the most awful one. Having to kill your parents? That's impossible! I looked at Chris with worried eyes. Tears were streaming down his face. It was hard to do what is written on the old piece of paper. 

"Chris, it's okay." I said and was about to touch his shoulder when he slapped it hard. I felt pain but I didn't mind it.

"No! It's not okay! I can't kill my mom and dad, it will be impossible for me to do it!" he shouted angrily and ran away.

"Chris!" Alia and I said in unison as we both ran to him. Although Alia was the fastest, he didn't surpass Chris that easily. He was really fast this time. Alia ran faster this time and finally surpassed Chris. Alia went in front of him and blocked him. I finally made it to them and after I did, Chris sat on the ground.

"What do I do? I can't kill my parents, I really can't" Chris said with his legs close to his chest and his arms hugging his legs. Alia and I sat down.

"We don't know Chris." I answered feeling sad for him. I patted his back. He buried his face on his two hands. Everything was slow that time. Alia comforted Chris by hugging him tight.

"I don't know what to say. This is really unexpected." Alia sadly said. 

"Look at me Chris." Alia commanded. Chris followed and looked at Alia. Not breaking eye contact, Alia began to speak.

"You have to do it. It is for the world." Alia said. Chris lowered his head and wiped his tears off.

"I guess I should." Chris said. I patted Chris again and there he stood up.

"I think we should go and eat Lunch." Chris said looking at his empty stomach. Then my stomach growled next.

"Yeah we should. My stomach is really hungry right now." I said.

"I totally agree with you Bryan." Alia said. 

"Want to go to La Forde again?" Chris asked. Alia and I both smiled.

"Sure!" Alia and I both said in unison. We all went to La Forde; it was still gorgeous as ever. The modern chandelier, so bright, the tables and chairs clean and the pleasant aroma of food being cooked was all over the restaurant.  We sat down on one of the vacant chairs and ordered our food.

"I would like to order Bacon with egg please." Chris said. 

"Mine too." I said and Alia ordered Chicken. 

"Hey guys, it has been a while since our Pokémon ate. Why don't we buy them poke food?" Alia asked. Chris nodded his head.

"Waiter!" he shouted and the waiter heard it in an instant and went back to us.

"We would like to buy uh, sixteen cans of poke food." Chris said and the waiter nodded his head, went back to the counter and gave our orders to the chef and took sixteen cans of poke food.

"Here you go sir." the waiter said handling out tons of poke food and plates to put them. I took six cans of poke food and plates while both Alia and Chris took five cans of poke food and plates. We opened them up and put them on the plates. We all took our poke balls out and threw them in the air and all our Pokémon emerged from the white beam.

“Enjoy.” I said to my Pokémon. They were all licking their lips and then began to run to their poke food. As we watch our Pokémon eat hungrily, the three of us started laughing and all our Pokémon gave us a glare. The three us stopped and tried not to laugh, but then Alia began laughing really hard again and both Chris and I burst out laughing again too.

I took a bite from my Bacon and Egg. My eyes suddenly grew big and my eyes went like crazy! I began to eat as fast as anything or anyone can and Chris and Alia were laughing at me.

"What? It's really good Chris, try it." I said to him and he ate. Like what happened to me, his eyes grew big and his eyes went crazy too! Then we both began to eat like crazy. Alia was the only one laughing now and just decided to eat, her food was okay and so she didn’t acted like how we ate.

We finished eating after maybe an hour but decided to stay for a while at least to relax a bit. We all talked about our past lives and mine was the funniest.

<Chris’ POV>

Pretending to laugh right now is really hard. I have been thinking about killing my parents. Is there any other way? I do wish there was, but there aren’t any other way.

Bryan told another one of his pranks again and I tried bursting out laughing which turned out to be quite good enough. I thought about my problem again. Just then, the mirrors on the restaurant suddenly started crashing and several ninjas came jumping from the windows. They immediately went to the waiter, chef together with the cashier and knocked them all out, then began to face us. Unexpectedly, the door was kicked opened and a figure came out, someone who we have met before. 

It was the masked man.

We all gasped. The ninjas ran to the masked man and took their swords and shuriken. They were ready for a fight.

"I bet you know why I am here." the masked man said. His creepy voice sounds a bit robotic.

"We don't know what you are talking about." I said to him and the three of us stood up. I didn't bring my sword so we have a disadvantage. 

"Oh really?" the masked man asked and slowly removed his mask. The figure was very much similar to me.

It was Gerald.

"You didn't know what you did to my daughter? You didn't know you killed Samantha?!" Gerald shouted at us.

"You will pay for this!"

Gerald slowly raised his hands. I didn't know what he was actually doing until I realized something moving behind my back. I slowly looked back and saw Bryan and Alia, being controlled.

"Perhaps Samantha could only control Alia because of that star sticker on her neck. But this time, for I am better than Samantha, I could control both your friends." Gerald said. Alia and Bryan were slowly going to the side of Gerald.

"Allow me to let you choose, Alia or Bryan?" Gerald said with a smirk after. My eyes grew wide. I wouldn't want to choose between them.

"Let them go Gerald!" I shouted at him with rage. I pointed my finger at him.

"I need an arrow and a bow, I want you to let Alia and Bry-" I said but then was interrupted by Gerald's voice.

"Try casting a spell and I would kill both of them instantly!" Gerald shouted. I slowly lowered my hand and looked at Gerald's face. His eyes were full of anger mixed with sadness and his mouth was smiling evilly.

"Choose, or both of them die."

I am asking for your priceless support on this fanfiction. Please remember to always vote, comment, and recommend this to other Pokemon fans.

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon. Only my characters and my story plot. Thank you.