(5) Bloodlines of a She-Wolf

HEY READERS!! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER LAST TIME:( I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T HATE ME! THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE LONGER, SO DON'T WORRY:D

OK, I HAVE SAID ENOUGH FOR ONE CHAPTER, SO HERE IS THE ACTUAL CHAPTER :DENJOY!!!

-Kaylin :D

________________________________________________________________________________

Ashlynn POV

 Chase and I pulled up in front of my mansion a few minutes later. It's one of the good perks of being neighbors with your mate and best friend!

Chase turned to me and smiled, nudging my shoulder lightly as he came in for a kiss. I kissed him softly and smiled as we pulled apart. I love this boy!!

"Come on Ash, we have to go in there. I know you wan to see your parents and find out what's going on with you." Hearing Chase almost imply that there's something wrong with me made a small pain ripple through my chest, making me immediately turn away from him and step out of  the car.

"Ash, what's wrong? What did I say?" I didn't answer him, II couldn't. I don't know what's going on with me, I havee no clue what it means, and if it's good or bad.

Chase tried to catch me before I got inside my house, but I hurriedly got in and shut the door. A few seconds later Chase entered the house and gave me a hurt look. I wanted to apologize, but my parents came into the front hallway before I could open my mouth. My mom and dad, although in their 40's,  parents look like they're in their early early 30's. My mom cam eup to me and pulled me into a gut-wrenching hug.

"Mom, I can-I can't breathe." She pulled away and looked at me. A single tear rolled down her cheek, I didn't know why she was crying, and I didn't know how to make her happier.

"What's wrong Mom?" The look on her delicate face told me that she was now fighting back the whole lot of tears that were threatening to spill.

"Sweetie, there's so much I need to explain to you. I don't want you to end up hating me, but you need to know what's been going on. Our pack has been tracking down a few rogues, and people from our pack have been killed. One of those rogues.....On of them is...One of them is"

-At that moment my dad came storming into the room. He had a disgusted look on his face, and his fists were clenched. He stopped right in front of Mom and connected his rough hands with her soft cheek. A loud scream blew out of someones mouth. I couldn't tell if it was hers or mine, everything stopped. Everything in the room was in slow motion, just like the movies. My mom slowly  slid to the floor, while the bastard made a swift punch to her stomache. I couldn't hear anything.

That all ended when my fathers voice broke through the barrier of silence."You whore. How could you sleep with a rogue, let alone get impregnated by one.Our whole marriage has been a lie, those kids aren't mine...And they never will be! I never want to see your sickening face, or theirs again. Get the fuck out of my house before I kill you." I screamed, my blood was boiling, but Chase was already on top of my dad before I had a chance to get my hands on the sick son of- a- bitch. Chase's wolf was bigger than my da- I mean Ben's- because of his Alpha blood. So he automatically had the upper hand.

They rolled around, loud snarls and growls coming from both of them. I rushed to my moms side to make sure she was still breathing. She had been knocked out when that ass punched her, while everything had gone silent over my loud screams she had been kicked. There were already forming bruise marks on her hip and across her stomach.