(4) Bloodlines of a She-Wolf

HEY EVERYONE!!!! SO, I'M KIND OF OFF MY WRITING GAME AT THE MOMENT..BUT I FEEL I OWE YOU GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER...SO HERE IT IS!!! (:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ

CUZ YOU LOVE ME(:

-Kaylin

__________________________________________________________________________________

Ashlynn POV

I just stood there.Staring at nothing in particular. I could feel 3 pairs of eyes on me.

Chase took a step towards me and I stopped myself from taking a step back.

" It's going to be ok. Baby, it's not that big of a deal." I let out a cold laugh. I know I shouldn't be mean to Chase, to my mate.

"Are you serious?!?! This is a big deal. It doesn't make any sense, and there is no one who can help me figure it out." The look of hurt that flashed across his face made me want to apologise a thousand times, but something made me stop. I held my ground.

Brody and Jess were paralyzed with utter shock. I felt like an outsider to my own family. The only thing I had enough strength to do was run up to my room and lock the door.Chase was right on my heels and he almost got in my room. I closed the door and my back slid down the wood, until my I was propped up into a sitting position.

"Ashlynn Nicole Michaels, open the door. Please, just open the door Baby, I know this is hard for you. But we will figure this out, and we will be fine. We have to be fine!" The sincerety rang through his voice, and it killed me. I needed to be with him, but something in my head said not to forgive him so easily.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I don't know how many days, or how many days I've been in my room. For the first time I actually looked around and realized, it's not my room. It's Chase's, that means he has probably been sleeping on the couch , or in one of the guest rooms for almost two weeks.

Chase came everyday, he tried to make me come out and talk, or eat. I couldn't open the door. I don't know why this made me so mad and sad. I got up off the bed, and looked around. His room smelt like him, and everything in the room made me think of him, how much I need him.

I pushed myself out of the room, reminding myself to breath, and reminding myself that everything will be fine. I walked down the hall, but I didn't make it to the steps. Two strong arms wrapped their way around my waist and pulled me into the person I love.

Chase turned me around and he had the biggest smirk on his face. After the situation, anyone else would have a mad expression, or at most a huge smile, but Chase had his signature smirk.

" So, you couldn't stay away from me? I knew you would want me badly sooner or later,and you would have to come out of my room." I laughed. A normal laugh.

" That is definitely why I came out. Yes, Chasey I am so sorry for everything. I just don't know what this means. Please forgive me?" I already knew he had forgiven me the moment I stepped out of his bed room, but I couldn't help but to ask.

Chase picked me up and instantly me legs wrapped around his waist. He pulled me into him and kissed me, the kiss was slow and sensual. Like he wanted me to want him, like he was afraid I would leave.