Chapter 8

1 month in the future
Journal entry 798:
Derik and I have a steady relationship going. There are many details that I would love to go over but sadly we were both way too drunk to understand anything. We are in a very sexual relationship and like to go out on dates every Friday. We normally don't do anything too expensive and sometimes even just stay home. It's only been a few months since we've moved into our house together, and it's almost done! All we need to do is the most expensive part, and that is the roof.

I put away my journal and sat in bed thinking about my past. I thought about how they always cared for me even when they were mean they still fed me and gave me a room. They were terrible people though.
"What are you thinking about?" Derik hopped on the bed.
"My foster families."
He tisked," you don't need to anymore, you have me and soon mr. puffy."

Yes that's true I was getting a cat named mr. puffy. I found him at a pet shop and immediately bought him. Since he was 1 week old we couldn't take him home, but we are going back tomorrow.
"I feel like your overthinking this." He laid down next to me and leaned on his shoulder." I could easily take your mind off of it, if you want?" He rubbed my knee, gradually going up.
"Well then. That would be a good distraction." I copied.

We talked like this to each other all the time, and usually it resolved itself into really hardcore sex. Tonight was a little different, he was passionate with his touches, and kissed me gently. His hands did wonders of their own as well, pushing, pulling, and even grabbing.

Every time we had sex I fell in love with him even more. Always gentle, then turns into a wild animal. If we had neighbors they would have called the cops on us because we were so loud.

The sex is good and most of the time the day goes good, but then there are those days were Derik and I fight constantly. The night still ends up the same, but we still fight. I don't like it and I don't this he does either, but it just happens.

On one of our fighting days, Derik forgot to put on a condom, so we worried that I would get pregnant. So far after two weeks I don't feel anything , but I do feel different.

"Are you going to the store soon?" I shouted across the hall.
"Ya, why?" He walked into the kitchen where I stand at the counter.
"Can you buy me a pregnancy test?" I wrapped my arms around him kissing his nose. "I want to double check everything."
"Alright boss." He kissed me, "anything you need." He kissed me again, but this time licking my lip to French kiss me.

That was one thing he was good at, I call him the frenchie because of it.

After an intense kissing session he left, and I decided to just take a nap on the couch, well I didn't decide this, the gun to the back of my head did.