My big bad alpha

Brooks p.o.v

It's really dark and all I can see are some out lines of trees. All of the sudden I here a snap. Then a big wolf attacked me. While we where fighting he howled. I think he was calling back up I tried to get my butt out of there but couldn't. When I heard paws upon the ground I got terrified. The I was bit in the neck. And dragged to a house or cellar type of place. When the wolf brought me in side I could see his colors. He was a grey brown witch was very ugly.

All of the sudden I'm thrown in a cell. And when he shifts he's naked. So I turn around. When I look back he's dressed. He yelled"shift!!" But I just stood there.

Betas p.o.v (a.k.a nick)

The pure black wolf is siting there and not lightening . So I mind link my alpha.- The rogue is not listening. come here he might listen to u sir.- ok ill be right there.- thanks sir- welcome.

Alphas p.o.v (a.k.a kaz)

I walking to the cellar and when I open the door this sent amazing sent hits me like a ton of bricks. It smelt like vanilla and cinnamon. But there are not females unless the rouge is a female and is my mate. I mind link my father - dad tell mom to come to the cellars with u please thanks.

A/n

Srry it's so short it's just I was wondering if I should keep writing ❓❓❓❓❔❔❔❔🔜