Part two

What the fuck?

I just proposed to my boyfriend, and he said he needed time?! I have no fucking idea what to think. I thought he loved me. No I know he loves me.
Then why did he need time?

"How am I suppose to know!?" I kicked a rock out of my way, as I made my way back to our house. I passed my friend Pete's house.

Pete and Patrick have been married 3 years and have a daughter named Hayley.

"They make it look easy." I mumbled to myself as I turned onto my street. I made my way up the driveway.

I went to unlock my door but it was already unlocked. That's weird, I thought I locked it.

Maybe Gerard came home?

"Gerard?!" I called out. No answer.

"GERARD?!" I tried again. Still nothing.

I started to search for signs of a break in. I started with the bedroom. Everything was almost perfect. Except for the fact that some photos seemed to be missing.

I checked the dressers.

"What the actual fuck?!"

All of Gerard's clothes were gone.
And a suitcase.

"What is going on?!" I ran down stairs to find sweatpea asleep on the couch. she had a note taped to her stomach.

"I am so confused."

I grabbed the note off of her, making her grunt like a pig. I chuckled and patted her head.

I turned my attention back to the note.

It said,

My dearest Frankie, the reason I didn't answer is because you have never said I love you first. And this might be a bit extreme, I think the only way for you to prove that you really love me, is for you to find me.
We've always wanted to explore the world, so ready.set.go!.

First clue, I'm in the city of love without you.

Anyway, come and get me.
Xoxo Gee

I looked around smirked.

"That's my Gee."

I looked to the sky.

"I'm coming for you, you beautiful son of a bitch."

------

So. Did you like it?! Please please tell me! I hope you enjoyed reading! anywhore, till next time.

~Danika