Part one

So this is my very first frerard one shot. it probably suck more dick than Gerard. But I hope someone will like it. Anywhore... I hope it's okay.
(Unlike me)

-Danika

"So what do you say?"

We stood in front of an old record store. The very same one we first met at 6 years ago. I remember that day, it was the same day my girl friend broke up with me. And I needed to get away, so I went to the record shop to calm myself. And frank so happened to be working there at the time. It was 3 months after that, that i finally came out as gay.

And today Frank, my boyfriend of 5 years looked up at me from where he kneeled on the ground. He held a ring in his hand as he waited for me to respond.

This was so sudden.

I still had things I wanted to do. Like finish art school and explore the world.

I didn't know what to say. As he waited for my answer I could see his smile falter.

"I...uh...um...I.." shit why was this so hard? I know I love Frank, what stopping me.

"Don't yo love me?" Frank asked, heart break evident in his voice.

"Of course I love you Frank. it's just.." my voice trailed off.

And then, it clicked.

Dose he love me?

I never heard him say I love you first.

I smiled. "Can you let me sleep on it?"
He frowned. "Of course. Anything."

I smiled and kissed him.

"I need time to think about this. I'm gonna have some time to myself to make the decision." I pulled away from him and started walking away.

Even though my back was turned, I could tell he was confused.

"Okay, yeah see you later!" He called after me.

I smiled.

I know what I could do to see if he really loved me. But first I need to stop at the bank.