Chapter 11

Paul and I spend every spare time we have with each other. I even help him study for all of his tests as well as tutor him in certain classes, just to spend more time with him. I can tell he wants to spend every moment with me by the look in his eyes when I have to leave him for work, or when he has to leave me for school. Normally he will ask me to take him to school as well as pick him up when he gets out when I do not have work.

I just arrived at Sam's house and was grabbing my purse and my bag with all my clothes in it when I felt a presence behind me. I turned around to see that familiar face with red eyes smirking at me. I heard the front door slam open and I heard Sam's voice yelling at me. "Get in the house, Trinity!" I tried to pass by the vampire but I was too slow for the mythical creature. He was in front of me within seconds. I started to back away but he was behind me and grabbed me by the waist. I saw Sam shift into his wolf form, ready to charge at the vampire.

He pulled my head to lean it towards my left side, leaving the right side of my neck unprotected. "Step closer and I'll sink my teeth into the whore." His scruffy voice came out of his mouth as he licked my neck, toying with Sam and eye. My heart started to pound harder. "Mmm, you taste and smell better than your mother." The vampire chuckled. I gasped, not knowing this was the same vampire. I heard a growl from behind us, and has the wolf pounced on the vampire, he quickly sunk his teeth into my neck, allowing his venum to leak into my body, causing me to fall down to the ground and hitting my head and turning everything black.

(Paul)

When Paul heard Sam's voice, faintly in his head, he knew he had to run to the house. he stood up in the middle of class, causing his teacher to say something, but he ignored her. He quickly ran out to the forest, and quickly changed into a wolf to run to Sam's house even faster, not bothering to take his clothes off before hand. He made it in time to pounce on the vampire, but he had heard Paul and already sunk his teeth in Trinity's skin. He could heard the ripping of her skin, angering him beyond belief. Paul shredded the vampire to pieces, trying to make sure that the vampire would never come back to haunt Trinity.

Paul heard a moan and remembered that Trinity is suffering from the venum. He knew the only people who could help them was other blood suckers, the Cullens. He felt Sam tie a pair of shorts around my leg and Paul gently picked Trinity up in his large muzzle, and ran as fast as he could to the Cullen's house. As he made it to the boarder, he shifted back to his human form, putting on the shorts, before picking up Trinity and running the rest of the way to their house as a human.

They quickly surrounded him, sensing that he was on their property. "She needs your help, and fast. Another vampire bit her." Paul quickly spoke before they attacked him. He noticed the oldest blonde step up, he looked at Trinity with care in his eyes. "I'll do it." He spoke up, before putting his lips up the the spot where the blood sucker had bit her. Paul watched Trinity closely as the Cullen sucked her blood along with the venum out of her body, to keep her from turning into one of them or dying.

Paul then heard her moan and her eyes started to flutter open, causing the vampire to stop. "Dr. Cullen?" she questioned. Paul had forgotten that she worked with him. "You're alright now Trinity, the venum from that vampire is out of your system." He smiled at her. She smiled back. "Thank you, sir." She then looked around at everyone, and when her eyes caught Paul's, she quickly jumped from the doctor's arms and into his.

"I'm so glad you're alright." Paul whispered, knowing everyone could hear. "Thanks for ditching class for me." She replied with a faint smile. Paul nodded his thanks to the Cullens, before picking Trinity up in his arms and carrying her back over the boarder.

(Trinity)

When I knew we were alone, I immediately pushed my lips onto Paul's. He quickly replied to my kiss and placed me down on the ground, pushing me against the tree. He parted his lips from mine before lingering his lips over mine as he stared into my eyes. "That blood sucker will never come back for you." He whispered. I smiled at him before whispering back, "Good" and pulling his head back down to mine to continue the passionate kiss. After a moment he pulled away, looking at me in my eyes. "Trinity," He started, I looked at him waiting for him to continue. "I-nevermind, I'm not ready yet." He finished, frowning. I slightly frowned, but then smiled up at him and said, "It's ok Paul, I don't want you to do anything you aren't ready for. I trust you to tell me whatever it is when you are ready, and no sooner." My words caused him to smile, and he pulled me into a firm and loving hug.

I will not lie, I really want him to ask me already, but would never want him to be forced to do it, I want him to do it on his own. So for now, I will enjoy the kisses and hugs he gives me.

He picked me up, and carried me back to the house, knowing that I was still too weak to do so myself. Once we were there, he set me down on the ground and supported me as everyone approached us. I smiled, loving that everyone cares for me so much. I haven't felt this way since my mother had died.

(Paul)

They returned to Sam's and Emily's, where everyone was there to greet her. Paul set her on the ground, and Sam came and replaced his spot, by carrying her in the house after everyone made sure she was alright. Emily followed Sam and Trinity into the house, as the rest of the guys came to make sure that Paul was alright. After that, Embry stood by him as the rest of the guys went back into the house. "How are you really? I'm not talking physically either. I know that you love Trinity, and that she loves you, but you aren't stepping up." He frowned. "Shut up Embry, you don't know anything." Paul snapped angrily. Embry slightly smirked, seeing the Paul he knew start to show. "I know that Trinity is waiting patiently for you to ask her to be yours. You better not let her slip, Paul. I can see how good she is for you, and I want nothing but for you and her to be happy. I'm not telling you what to do, I'm just trying to get you to see things from an outside perspective." Embry told him. Without waiting for a reply, Embry went inside the house with everyone else, leaving Paul to think.

Paul knew that Trinity was being very patient with him. He knew that he loved her and that she loved him, but hearing it from someone else made him more confident, helping him to realize that ther is no reason why Trinity would turn him down. He knew he had to ask her soon, just so that he and Trinity would not suffer any longer with anxiety of when he would ask her, and so that Trinity would not give up on him.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Two more chapters then I will move on to the next story.

Thank you to those who have been supporting my story ♥