..

Dear life
Fuck you
Finally school is fucking finshed , I couldn't stand the bullshit that was going in maths. I find math's hard, well I find all of the subjects hard , but maths was a totally different story. I had some medical issues when I was younger but that doesn't mean that a Indian , well half Indian should be bad at maths. It's fucking embrassing. Omg today's maths lesson was so horrible this is how it went

my maths lesson:_
Shit I got caught. He took my phone away, erm do I know you, "good moring class, I'm not your subsitue, Mrs Veronica she's got a new job, I'm Mr O'Brein, your maths teacher ."
Yaddaaaa yadda
-
Drew turns around to talk me "psst" I didn't want to talk him cause he's a well a bitch or a mitch , a male bitch. I got nudge from a girl next to time she asked "psst.. don't you think Mr O'brein[ A/N if you go to my school it's not him , this Mr o'brein is Dylan O' Brein ^.^] hot" I was like "who?" " the teacher" , she laughs and twirls her hair. Dammit we're in the second row. Here comes the mitch "excuse me ladies if you weren't aware we have class going on!" Drew turns to me and smirks . I roll my eyes at him , he passes me a note saying " you're funny and I love it ." I wrote back "how about no" then I scrunched it to make a ball and I was just about it in the bin .The mitch " Drew the only notes you should be writing is class motes , not love as I can see she's hardly interested in a boy like yourself " , everyone laughed , including me I look up seeing Mr O 'Brein looking directly at me , I never noticed how brown his eyes were. They were in a chocolate brown and had grey circle around it but I quickly looked down quickly down because started looking down at me ....... Arkward. Bring, bring . {The school bell} " that's enough for today , tomorrow I won't be as easy like today, there's no homework for today." *oh happy day, oh happy day *- when i was just about to dash for the canteen I hear my name being called by other students " Daniel , Mr O'brein wants you." Oh shit.....

Heyyyyy guys,
I hope you enjoyed that , yes I do all chapters, I'm sorry you had to wait anyways
Dw if you're a Mahomie, like myself well hey there my sisters and brothers do not fear Austin will come in when you don't expect him to come in ;). Love you lots
Make sure you vote and share !!♥♥♥