Dear life
Why do you provoke me?

My morning began with my normal wake up!
"Omg I had the best dream ever me and Austin...." yaddaaaa yadda it is always the same thing about Austin , Austin that for Christ sake, it is either a good one where she and him are dating or getting married ,etc or a bad where they broke up or got divorced etc. Good news for me I just found the mute button.
Anyways that's how I wake up everyday not mentioning my two siblings waking up mum. So that's where put my morning Playlist on Spotify,and hopped into my shower as soon as I come out I hear the worse possible advertisement "Hey its Austin Mahone here your listening to my new single -hot mamma [A\N- I know this isn't actual song of his but I'm making it like five years from now and hes more like rnb/rap singer than pop ] froze in shock and hatred, I stood in font of my bathroom door for the entire song,jaw dropped I think it was big as genie in disney aladdin. I wasted three minutes listening to that song for THREE WHOLE FUCKING MINUTES!!!!! After that as finally finshed, I put on my uniform, put body spray from superdrug, put vaseline in my blazer along with my zip ouster, some loose change and finally straighted my hair and added a bow. Put my shoes on and headed downstairs, I felt a tug on my blazer and look downwards and not to my suprise it was my sister, Grace [A/N inspired by my sister but in the story she's 3 but really she's 13 ]so I carried downstairs plop her front of tv and put disney junior and made breakfast for me and my mum. I really wonder how she manages us all I mean my siblings are trouble , I'm not too much trouble at all. After making breakfast  I go to the dinning table where my mum is, as I sip into my tea, mum looks down and just says "sorry" I didn't understand what she meant by that. We normanlly talk about random stuff in life.
"Bye mum I have to go or I'll be be late"

On the way to school
"Hey babeeyyyy girl with sprinkles on top", "Hey Sarah, .." [A/N I'm talking about Sarah wright.I think that's her surname name am I right? P/S she was Alex's ex anyways I have to start to write - omfgawd these puns I have to stop]
"Hey what's wrong ?" You see my bestfriend knows everything I mean literally everything she knows my mcm is for next week, she even knows when I haven't done my homework which is rarely.
Me and Sarah are totally different she's a blondie wirh gorgoues blue eyes from America her parents decided for her to come here at age 15 since then we been great friends. She's a common white girl not mentioning she's a girly girl.
Anyways we got in the bus we see her boyfriend Drew,he's a fuck boy I don't understand why she honestly likes him , she knows he's a dickhead,we known each other from nursery.[A/N- I'm British, so yeah I think in America they call it kindergarten. ] well tbh all fuckboys are okay looking but I've seen better boys than that fuckboy. Anyways I fucking hate Drew ,he pored paint and glue alll over me when I was 4 since then I hated him I guess before then we were friends , we had our play dates- don't ask .

Hey guys✋
I'm Shekinah
Soz it took long to write and update
Anyways it would be nice if you guys give vote
Btw there would be a lot of drama in the next chapter
Shekinah