~Love Bites Back~: 2

EDITED VERSION!

***

When I woke up next morning, I was in a place which was familiar to me.

I got up and realised my head throbbing  like hell! I looked down and I saw I had on a over-sized t-shirt on.

I sat up and looked around at the dirt room, with the stinky shirt and papers all over and instantly realised it was Jake's room, But now the second question is how the hell did I get into his shirt. I got up walked to the door and went down.

I reached the bottom step and saw him on the couch seeing TV.

”Hey” I said as I sat near him, I rested my head on his shoulder since it still hurt

”Hey, do u even remember a thing what happened last night?” he asked

”Nope, no Idea  I was making out with Dave right?” I said a little disgusted cause I really didn’t like Dave more than a friend.

”So you don’t remember about you’re sex dance with him?”

” I-what??” I sex danced with Dave????

”Yup you sure did then u passed out and I had to carry you back to the car and the get you here and then you puked in my lawn!”

I blushed “You carried me here?  And I puked on my dress huh?”

”yeah even on mine and the lawn too” he said.

”so this is you’re shirt right? And I’m sorry too “

he Blushed “yeah it is”

”Did you see anything???” I asked as I glared at him and still blushing with embarrassment.

”No I didn’t I swear !”

”okay, okay fine”

after a  few minutes of awkward silence I said “so what about Angelina?”

Giving a quick pause I continued ”did she get  mad at you for carrying me?”

”No she didn’t she also had to go home so she didn’t mind”

”oh” I said

”so you and Dave serious? He asked breaking the silence

I hesitantly said “um, I don’t think so”

”oh  why not?”

”I don’t know why we just didn’t have any sparks”

He put his arm around my shoulder giving my arm a rub, Oh Jesus Christ this guys gotta stop touching me or else I'm going to lose my control.

”it’s al right you will find you’re man Al I’m sure of it”

I hugged him “you sure?”  I found him already asshole, but then again he isn't available.

”Yeah” he said laying his chin on my head, as I rested my face on his chest. I noticed his heart beat a little faster and his smell so intoxicating. I loved his brown eyes the way they shine.

Just when I thought everything was so perfect the door busted open and Angelina came in.

we split apart she didn’t even knock she just walked in! how rude of that bitch. Not that I knock at Jake's door, I don't even use the door. Anyways.

She glared at me giving me a clear indication saying 'Back off bitch!'

I rolled my eyes at her, giving her the same dirty look she was giving me.